• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I host a Mystery Host Party for Help Whip Cancer?

M
MandyK
I got the Breast Cancer 3 day walk form from the Komen foundation the other day and saw the following phrase which I thought would work great for us:

"From making dinner to making a difference"

We can say "In May, The Pampered Chef can help you make dinner AND a difference!"

I just loved it!

MandyK said:
I got the Breast Cancer 3 day walk form from the Komen foundation the other day and saw the following phrase which I thought would work great for us:

"From making dinner to making a difference"

We can say "In May, The Pampered Chef can help you make dinner AND a difference!"

I just loved it!

That is WONDERFUL...Thanks for sharing...:D

Thanks for sharing Mandy!! I love it!:D

Awesome tag line for HWC month! Thanks for sharing Mandy! Everytime I check a post from you, it's always so informing!!

OOHHH I like it!!!!!

I LOVE it! Will definitely use it!!

That is great! I'll definitely use it!

That is so fantastic!! What a great booking tool!! Thanks fo rsharing :)

What a great quote. It really speaks to the heart of breast cancer!

LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing! I will definitely be using it as my tag line for the event I am hosting!

Need help with it though...I want to do a Mystery Host Party for Help Whip Cancer! How can I do it? Any suggestions?

1. How do I get started hosting a Mystery Host Party for Help Whip Cancer?

To get started, first contact your local Komen foundation to obtain the Breast Cancer 3 day walk form. This form will provide you with all the necessary information and materials for hosting a successful event. Additionally, you can visit the Pampered Chef website for more resources and ideas for your party.

2. What is a Mystery Host Party?

A Mystery Host Party is a fundraising event where guests are invited to purchase products from the Pampered Chef, with a portion of the proceeds going towards breast cancer research and support. The host of the party is chosen at random to receive the host benefits, such as free products and discounts, as a thank you for hosting the event.

3. How can I incorporate the "From making dinner to making a difference" theme into my party?

You can use this phrase in your party invitations, social media posts, and during the event itself. You can also highlight the importance of supporting breast cancer research and how purchasing Pampered Chef products can make a positive impact. Consider creating a charity raffle or donation option during the party to further emphasize the theme.

4. Can I host a Mystery Host Party for Help Whip Cancer at any time of the year?

Yes, you can host a Mystery Host Party for Help Whip Cancer at any time of the year. However, October is recognized as Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so it may be a great time to plan your event and raise even more awareness and support for the cause.

5. Is there a specific goal or fundraising target for hosting a Mystery Host Party for Help Whip Cancer?

There is no specific goal or fundraising target for hosting a Mystery Host Party for Help Whip Cancer. Any amount raised through the party, no matter how big or small, will make a difference in supporting breast cancer research and support. Every dollar counts towards making a positive impact in the fight against breast cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
krismaur
  • NooraK