• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Fundraiser Raises $1390.00 to Help Breast Cancer Patient

I have had to bring EVERYTHING with me, not just the cookbook.And yeah, the percentage the groups get is acutally laughable. I know, when I presented at a school function, I was laughed out of the room. Very embarassing! Yeah, we don;t rais eht eprice of our items but which is easier to understand, 15% or 50%? It's like, Fundraisers are NOT to get the customers that order from the fund raisers. They are meant to make money for the groups we are serving. DUH! What is so hard to understand about that? When you tell someone that we don't raise our $1 cookbook to $2 just so your customer
letscook04
Gold Member
I just got back doing a HWC fundraiser, which came to $1390.00 YEAH!!
My question is that my host had breast cancer and need's to raise $2,200.00 for her cause. My question is since this is a HWC fundraiser will she be entitled to the 25% commission?

It's an HWC Fundraiser, so that goes to the American Cancer Society. If she did a fundraiser with the 3-Day Breast Cancer Walk as the organization (which I assume is what she is raising money for), then she'd get 15% (it was more for the HWC).

the increased donation rate is only for HWC fundraisers where PC sends the money directly to ACS and pools it with the donations from the pink products. If she needs a check for her organization, then it's the usual 10-15%.

Jules711 said:
It's an HWC Fundraiser, so that goes to the American Cancer Society. If she did a fundraiser with the 3-Day Breast Cancer Walk as the organization (which I assume is what she is raising money for), then she'd get 15% (it was more for the HWC).

Yes, that is what the organization is for. That stinks!!! I was hoping that PC would give her 25%. I am giving her some of my commission towards her organization! Thanks for answering my question so fast!!!

DebbieJ said:
the increased donation rate is only for HWC fundraisers where PC sends the money directly to ACS and pools it with the donations from the pink products. If she needs a check for her organization, then it's the usual 10-15%.

That's what I thought! OH WELL!! Thanks Deb!:)

Anyone else notice that in the June newsletter and this week's Weekly Bites, the fundraiser flyer is listed as one of the items from paperwork order that will be changing for the fall? I'm hoping that it's changing because they're upping the percentages.

DO NOT TAKE THIS AS "THIS IS WHAT'S CHANGING." IT'S MY WISHFUL THINKING. :)

chefann said:
Anyone else notice that in the June newsletter and this week's Weekly Bites, the fundraiser flyer is listed as one of the items from paperwork order that will be changing for the fall? I'm hoping that it's changing because they're upping the percentages.

I so hope you are correct!

chefann said:

But I always take your word for gospel!! LOL!

I lost alot of $$ this month doing Relay for Life fundraisers offering the higher percentage (what I thought would be 25%) AND some of my commission----only like 2 of the 6 didn't sell over $600 to even get the 15%---still have one to receive today and 2 e-mailed me yesterday to do a fundraiser in June--so I'm getting the business but no $$$:D

Last edited:
Let's tell everyone that Ann started that rumor!

AJPratt said:
Let's tell everyone that Ann started that rumor!
Nuh-uh. I don't want to get in trouble. I just saw that the fundraiser flyers are changing and started thinking about it. You KNOW that HO hears from us ALOT that our customers are less than thrilled with the FR program. Maybe this month with HWC was a trial for a new program.

Or am I jumping too far to conclusions? I can't be the only one who's had this idea. :rolleyes:

I wish they'd increase our percentage for FRs, too. We work just as hard (if not harder) for FRs as we do for Cooking Shows--it only makes sense that we should be compensated in the same way.

Yes, I am with you Ann... I hope it will be updated :)

That would so great if they up the percentage on FR!!

I noticed that tooAnd yeah, the percentage the groups get is acutally laughable. I know, when I presented at a school function, I was laughed out of the room. Very embarassing! Yeah, we don;t rais eht eprice of our items but which is easier to understand, 15% or 50%? It's like, Fundraisers are NOT to get the customers that order from the fund raisers. They are meant to make money for the groups we are serving. DUH! What is so hard to understand about that? When you tell someone that we don't raise our $1 cookbook to $2 just so your customer does nto feel cheated, and the we;ll give you a whole $0.15 cents for each one sold, well, the first words I heard was "That's crap". Then someone started laughing.
And yes, it would be nice for us to make more on those too but, if you are working hard on these, you are doing something wrong. All a fundraiser should really be is a glorified catalog show. I have done $1000 plus HWC fundrasiers where all I did was give a chairman catalogs and order forms. When I have had to do a demo, it lasts all of 30 to 45 minutes. To me that's enough work. If you are doingmore, then look at what you are doing. Smaller commission means you should be doing A LOT LESS WORK TOO!

1. How was the money raised in the HWC fundraiser used to help the breast cancer patient?

The money raised in the HWC fundraiser was directly donated to the breast cancer patient to assist with medical expenses, treatment costs, and other financial burdens associated with their illness.

2. Can you provide more information on the breast cancer patient who was helped by the fundraiser?

Unfortunately, we are unable to disclose personal information about the breast cancer patient for privacy reasons. However, we can assure you that the funds raised were given to someone in need and greatly appreciated.

3. How did Pampered Chef contribute to the success of the HWC fundraiser?

Pampered Chef provided support and resources to help promote and organize the fundraiser. This included donating products for a raffle, creating flyers and social media graphics, and spreading the word to our network of consultants and customers.

4. Are there any future plans for Pampered Chef to host similar fundraisers for charitable causes?

As a company, we are committed to giving back to our communities and supporting important causes. We are always looking for opportunities to make a positive impact and will continue to support fundraisers and charities in the future.

5. How can I get involved in supporting breast cancer patients and other charitable causes through Pampered Chef?

There are many ways to get involved and support charitable causes through Pampered Chef. You can host a fundraiser, donate to a fundraiser, or shop from our collection of products that give back. Additionally, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant to inquire about any upcoming fundraisers or events in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KristinaD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies