• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Party Pack for Sale - All Items Included!

In summary, the HWC Party Pack for Sale includes cookware, kitchen tools, and serving dishes necessary for hosting a successful party. The cost of the pack may vary and it cannot be customized, but it is typically offered at a discounted price. The pack can be purchased online and unfortunately, returns or exchanges are not allowed, unless there is a defect or issue with any of the items.
Christi_pchef
I received the HWC Party Pack, but for personal reasons will be unable to hold actual shows in May.

Are we allowed to sell this?

If so, please PM or e-mail me if interested. Mine had the HWC Tablecloth (really nice), tote bag, balloons, and such. I will also throw in some of the whisk/pink ribbon HWC pins. I have a dozen or more of them.

Thanks,
Christi Harlow
[email protected]

I had an apron in mine that is available for $15 + shipping

Available?

yes - (posted on other thread, too)

Christi_pchef, Hi. I tried to PM you but got a message that the e-mail address is invalid.
I am a new consultant (just got my kit on Monday) and would LOVE to have the HWC party pack. If it's still for sale, how much are you asking with shipping to 29910?
Thank you!
Shelley
[email protected]

The tablecloth is pending, thanks.

What about the remaining items?

The tablecloth, balloons, and bookmarks are sold.I still have the reusable shopping bag and several of the whisk/ribbon HWC pins from a few years ago. If interested, send me a private message. Thanks!

1. What is included in the HWC Party Pack for Sale?

The HWC Party Pack for Sale includes all of the essential items needed for hosting a successful party, including cookware, kitchen tools, and serving dishes. Some specific items may vary, but the pack typically includes a variety of our best-selling products.

2. How much does the HWC Party Pack for Sale cost?

The cost of the HWC Party Pack for Sale may vary depending on the specific items included and any current promotions. However, it is typically offered at a discounted price compared to purchasing each item individually.

3. Can I customize the items included in the HWC Party Pack?

Unfortunately, the items in the HWC Party Pack for Sale are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we believe that the variety of items included will appeal to a wide range of customers and provide everything needed for a successful party.

4. Is the HWC Party Pack for Sale available for purchase online?

Yes, the HWC Party Pack for Sale is available for purchase online through our website. Simply add the pack to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

5. Can I return or exchange items from the HWC Party Pack for Sale?

Unfortunately, due to the discounted price and pre-selected items, we do not allow returns or exchanges for items included in the HWC Party Pack for Sale. However, if there is a defect or issue with any of the items, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tara0925
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DisneyLindsay
  • lt1jane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefMarylu
Replies