• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get HWC 2011 Order Forms Now: Tax & No Tax Options!

Hi Noora, no I did not feel bad after your post. I am glad you pointed out about the ordering (consultant ordering for a group). I had posted it without really explaining anything at all.It is just when I was creating the form, I completely forgot that the $4.75 shipping wasn't really applicable. It wasn't until your post that I even thought about it! And then the more I thought about it...I wasn't sure even how anyone was handling the shipping for a group order. That made me try to figure out how I was going to change the form. So, that's what I was bummed about. The fact that I was putting in the shipping info and not sure
kam
Staff member
please note...this is the 2011 version. I will be posting the 2012 version later today!Wasn't going to do this...but I think a few have asked for it on other threads.I have 2 HWC 2011 order forms."taxshipping" is the one that you add the shipping before calculating tax.
"NOtaxshipping" is the one that you calculate the tax before adding the shipping.There is only one fillable spot at the top. A bunch of lines for you the enter your Cons Info plus whatever "sales Blurb" you want to put in.There is also a spot for you to fill in your tax rate.This is the best I could do. It is a pain trying to line up images in excel. Then it was HUGE, so I had to pare the file size down. But, here it is anyway, in case anyone wants to use it. :)Watch HO put one out tomorrow! haha

Attachments

• HWC2011_OrderForm_taxshipping_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 817
  • HWC2011_OrderForm_NOtaxshipping_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 546
Last edited:
Thanks Kathleen!Just a reminder to everyone though, these items will be available ONLY on our PWSs. The minimum direct shipping charge is $6.75. Many consultants use an order form like this one to collect orders and place one big one on behalf of their customers.

NooraK said:
Thanks Kathleen!

Just a reminder to everyone though, these items will be available ONLY on our PWSs. The minimum direct shipping charge is $6.75. Many consultants use an order form like this one to collect orders and place one big one on behalf of their customers.

Yes, thanks for pointing this out Noora! I put this together for those that wanted to gather orders...and so I did not mention the "online only" part. (Since you wouldn't be taking orders if you were directing customers to your your website).

But, now that you mention the shipping, I guess perhaps it would not be $4.75 per order. Not sure how consultants would handle the shipping. Even if you were dividing it, you couldn't pre-collect the amount since you wouldn't know how much it would be....

I don't think there is one thing I could so that would make everyone happy. Let me think about this.

I think that's fine the way it is. We could always say that the shipping ended up being less and refund the difference or charge less in the first place to give them a "deal". This is great and wouldn't be that hard to individualize. Also, if one person ordered a lot her part would be more than the $4.75 so, like a show, it would probably average out to cover most of he shipping...Thank you for what you have done! You are awesome!

Are these for sure the items that we will have for sale next month? I haven't noticed the announcement..

It's on CC. Do a search for HWC and you should find it.

Yes, you can go to Promoting & Building Your Business > About Our Charitable Giving Programs > Help Whip Cancer, then click the box with a 2 in it on the right, and you'll see a link for "Product Flyer".

BethCooks4U said:
I think that's fine the way it is. We could always say that the shipping ended up being less and refund the difference or charge less in the first place to give them a "deal". This is great and wouldn't be that hard to individualize. Also, if one person ordered a lot her part would be more than the $4.75 so, like a show, it would probably average out to cover most of he shipping...

Thank you for what you have done! You are awesome!

Thanks, Beth, I feel better. :)

kam said:
Thanks, Beth, I feel better. :)

Oh! I didn't mean at all that your form wasn't fabulous, because it is. I just didn't want someone to misunderstand that they would be able to order these through a show.

NooraK said:
Oh! I didn't mean at all that your form wasn't fabulous, because it is. I just didn't want someone to misunderstand that they would be able to order these through a show.

Hi Noora, no I did not feel bad after your post. I am glad you pointed out about the ordering (consultant ordering for a group). I had posted it without really explaining anything at all.

It is just when I was creating the form, I completely forgot that the $4.75 shipping wasn't really applicable. It wasn't until your post that I even thought about it! And then the more I thought about it...I wasn't sure even how anyone was handling the shipping for a group order. That made me try to figure out how I was going to change the form. So, that's what I was bummed about. The fact that I was putting in the shipping info and not sure if that made the form un-usable.

This is going to be my first October HWC and I was wondering since they cant be ordered through a show do we as a consultant still get credit for the products we sell??

Yes, if you have a website and have hit at least $1250 in sales.

So if they go to my site to order HWC items they can also order other items at the same time right? Like outlet items? 20% off stoneware items?

SPAMSTIME said:
So if they go to my site to order HWC items they can also order other items at the same time right? Like outlet items? 20% off stoneware items?

Yes, they can.

OK thanks NooraK

You ROCK - thank you for your time in putting this form together!!!

Has anyone done a new flyer for May 2012 products?

Have you posted 2012 flyer yet? I can't seem to find it...thanks

1. What is HWC 2011 and why do I need order forms for it?

HWC 2011 stands for Holiday Winter Collection 2011, which is a special collection of products released by Pampered Chef for the holiday season. You will need order forms to purchase these products and ensure that you receive the correct items.

2. Are there different tax options for the HWC 2011 order forms?

Yes, there are two tax options available: tax and no tax. Depending on your location and tax laws, you may be required to pay sales tax on your order. If you qualify for tax-exempt status, you can select the no tax option.

3. How do I know which tax option to choose?

If you are unsure about which tax option to choose, please consult with your tax advisor or local tax authority. They will be able to advise you on the appropriate tax option for your location.

4. Can I change my tax option after I have already submitted my order?

If you need to change your tax option after you have submitted your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will assist you in making any necessary changes.

5. Do I need to use the HWC 2011 order forms to place an order for the holiday collection?

Yes, in order to ensure that you receive the correct products from the HWC 2011 collection, it is important to use the designated order forms. This will also help us process your order more efficiently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies