• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Order Form Likle Gs Cookies

In summary, the conversation is about someone asking if anyone has a form that asks for name and contact information, with pictures of products and including tax and shipping. One person offers to email it and suggests meeting up at City Island. Another person shares a similar form and invites the first person to a meeting. The original person confirms receiving the form and thanks the sender.
Koolotus
I know someone BRILLIANT had posted this in the past. Basically it asked for their name and # and had pics of the products. I think Tax & shipping was already included.
Does anyone have one? PLEASE????:D

Koolotus said:
I know someone BRILLIANT had posted this in the past. Basically it asked for their name and # and had pics of the products. I think Tax & shipping was already included.
Does anyone have one? PLEASE????:D

I have one like this that I created. It's based on 6% Kentucky tax. A small shipping amount has been added to each item. Between $0.50 and $1.50 depending on the item price.

Attachments

• fundraiser (2 pages).pdf
    257.6 KB · Views: 648
I forgot to tell you that it was rounded to the nearest half-dollar. This was done for a group that wanted something easy for them to add up. That's why we rounded that way.

Cheryl,
I have exactly what you're looking for but I can't get it from there to here....:(

Ginger428 said:
Cheryl,
I have exactly what you're looking for but I can't get it from there to here....:(
Can we help?

Ginger428 said:
Cheryl,

Can you email it?
My name @ yahoo.com

Or do I have to drive to City Island??? :p

Koolotus said:
Can you email it?
My name @ yahoo.com

Or do I have to drive to City Island??? :p

LOL....
OK, just sent it, let me know how it looks....
OH..BTW, you can STILL come to City Island though!!! ;)

I'm attaching one that I've done and I'm hoping that my "stats" on $$$ raised is correct, because I can't get out to CC to verify right now. Feel free to use or change as needed. (I've included tax and then rounded up to the next $)

Attachments

• HWC 2009 order form.doc
    526.5 KB · Views: 527
Ginger428 said:
LOL....
OK, just sent it, let me know how it looks....
OH..BTW, you can STILL come to City Island though!!! ;)

That would be fun!!! I still have family on the Long Island. Maybe I could come to a meeting :)
Thanks I got it,and perfect!
xoxo,
Cheryl

What is the Hwc Order Form Likle Gs Cookies?

The Hwc Order Form Likle Gs Cookies is a form used by Pampered Chef consultants to place orders for the popular Likle Gs Cookies from the Home Office.

How do I access the Hwc Order Form Likle Gs Cookies?

The Hwc Order Form Likle Gs Cookies can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website. Simply log in using your consultant ID and password, and navigate to the "Ordering" section.

Are there any special requirements for ordering Likle Gs Cookies through the Hwc Order Form?

Yes, in order to place an order for Likle Gs Cookies through the Hwc Order Form, you must be a registered Pampered Chef consultant with an active account.

What information do I need to provide when ordering Likle Gs Cookies through the Hwc Order Form?

When placing an order for Likle Gs Cookies through the Hwc Order Form, you will need to provide your consultant ID, the quantity of cookies you wish to order, and your payment information.

How long does it take for Likle Gs Cookies to be delivered after ordering through the Hwc Order Form?

The delivery time for Likle Gs Cookies ordered through the Hwc Order Form varies depending on your location. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days, and delivery can take an additional 3-5 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lilliebelle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Hollycancook
  • ChefCKHall