• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Fun Ideas to Boost Sales: HWC Open House

In summary, the speaker is planning an HWC Open House next Saturday. Instead of a traditional cooking show, the event will be more casual and guests can come and go as they please. The speaker is looking for ideas to make the event fun and entice sales and bookings. They plan on giving away tickets for bringing friends and wearing pink, as well as selling cash & carry items at a discounted price. However, the speaker has not had good attendance at previous events and will be making phone calls to try and generate more interest. They have also been asked by a local winery to set up at their event this Saturday, and are hoping for more foot traffic. The event will also be a Help Whip Cancer, host, and customer appreciation
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm having a HWC Open House next Saturday. I opted not to do a traditional cooking show so it's just a come-and-go event. I'm looking for something fun to do while people are here to entice sales and bookings.

I'm giving away tickets for bringing friends, wearing pink, etc...and I have some cash & carry items that I'll be selling at 30% off but I would really like it to be a FUN day.

I've never had good attendance at these before so I plan to be on the phone over the next week trying to round up some business.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I was asked by a local winery to set up this Saturday. I sent 187 e-vites from my website (took forever) and I have had one yes, one person wants me to send them some orders to collect and one order. I have added another bunch of orders on from a host that had a bomb of a party. I sent about 37 mail invitations. Had one call to say sorry and no other responses!!!!

I really expect to get more foot traffic from the Winery's customers! It is a Help Whip Cancer, host and customer appreciation event.

Open Houses, etc. are not my cup of tea. That is why I am not giving away too much...because I have been burned before on these.

Good luck with your Open House. We can compair notes! I really hope we are both at least semi-successful!

baychef said:
I was asked by a local winery to set up this Saturday. I sent 187 e-vites from my website (took forever) and I have had one yes, one person wants me to send them some orders to collect and one order. I have added another bunch of orders on from a host that had a bomb of a party. I sent about 37 mail invitations. Had one call to say sorry and no other responses!!!!

I really expect to get more foot traffic from the Winery's customers! It is a Help Whip Cancer, host and customer appreciation event.

Open Houses, etc. are not my cup of tea. That is why I am not giving away too much...because I have been burned before on these.

Good luck with your Open House. We can compair notes! I really hope we are both at least semi-successful!

Next year I'm going to do a cooking show. I've tried to do them in the past and have never had a good turnout...but I'll work harder next year to have a good list of people coming. I just think it will be more fun if I do a cooking show.

Ok I'm thinking of setting up a food table with entertaining and outdoor pieces along with the food and drinks. I'm going to have a 'build your own bruschetta' type thing with Strawberry Bruschetta (I just don't want it to go soggy if I make it ahead).

I'm also going to have a table set up with some tools and potatoes and garlic so everyone can try things out.

I was thinking of having a poster board on the wall with my open dates cards attached. If you pick a date, I enter your name into a draw for a prize.

Should I do something else? Oh I'll also do a door prize. I'm going to be giving away tickets for booking shows, placing orders, wearing pink, etc...

What is the HWC Open House event?

The HWC Open House is an exciting event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can come and experience the latest and greatest products, learn new recipes, and have a chance to win amazing prizes.

When and where is the HWC Open House?

The HWC Open House is held at various locations and dates throughout the year. To find out when and where the next event will be, please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for upcoming events.

Is there a cost to attend the HWC Open House?

No, the HWC Open House is completely free to attend. We want our guests to have a fun and informative experience without any added expenses.

Can I bring a friend to the HWC Open House?

Of course! The more the merrier. We encourage you to bring your friends, family, and anyone who loves to cook and entertain.

What can I expect at the HWC Open House?

At the HWC Open House, you can expect to see live product demonstrations, participate in hands-on activities, try delicious food samples, and enter to win fantastic prizes. It's a fun and interactive event for all ages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefHeidiD
  • sarahjmpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sailorsarah