• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC 2011 Flyer: One Page, Two Fillable Areas

by tweeting, blogging, etc. about it and letting your followers know about the amazing products that will be available. Question for all you chefers out there! How do you promote the October Online products! Can't really do it through Hosts... Just curious!Just talk it up! It is such a worthy cause, and the pink products are so fun! Print out the flier and tell people about it. :)Pass around after you are done w/ presentation, or do at checkout. Be clear to your guests that this is to raise funds for ACS and will not be counted toward show sales.
kam
Staff member
Not sure if anyone can use this...but here is the HWC 2011 2-page flyer put on one page.

2 fillable areas at the bottom.

Thanks!

Attachments

• HWC2011_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 902
Looks great! Thank you.

Wow....you are amazing AND Rock!!! As always, many thanks Kam!

This is great thanks!!! I just have one tiny issue- my website doesn't fit in the small box! :( Oh well. I'll just stick a label on it and call it good!!!

jbdowd0798 said:
This is great thanks!!! I just have one tiny issue- my website doesn't fit in the small box! :( Oh well. I'll just stick a label on it and call it good!!!

Actually, there are 2 fillable areas. The one to the left should be large enough. I just added the 2nd box for a short blurb.

Hey all you computer geeks, whom I am very envious of, how can I copy this flyer onto my fb page????And one more question???? Would there be a reason I am unable to use the fill feature on this??

Last edited:
LOVE IT!!!!!! Thanks Kam!

Wahoooo! You are the best Kam! Always on top of things!

Question for all you chefers out there! How do you promote the October Online products! Can't really do it through Hosts... Just curious!

Just talk it up! It is such a worthy cause, and the pink products are so fun! Print out the flier and tell people about it.
I created a pre order form to use at shows to promote the Help Whip Cancer items. These items cannot be added to a show. Pass around after you are done w/ presentation, or do at checkout. Be clear to your guests that this is to raise funds for ACS and will not be counted toward show sales.
Last year, I collected pre orders and then submitted one online order for all the products and paid the shipping on the order. You just have to make your guests aware that these will not arrive until mid October (or whenever you place the order). You will have to arrange delivery.
Prices listed include tax and shipping. Sorry, no photos. Just print Kam's awesome one page flier and show it together. :)

Attachments

• pc hwc preorder online form 2011.doc
    150.5 KB · Views: 496
I have some questions about the HWC October items. If I do a HWC fundraiser show, can I add those items to the show? Do people buy them from my website, or only at pamperedchef.com??? Any info is appreciated!
Thanks,
Sarah

sarahsworld2000 said:
I have some questions about the HWC October items. If I do a HWC fundraiser show, can I add those items to the show? Do people buy them from my website, or only at pamperedchef.com??? Any info is appreciated!
Thanks,
Sarah

These items cannot be added to a show. If you have a personal website, you would want to direct your customers there to purchase items. They would choose the second option and indicate they are not ordering with a show. If someone were to go to the main PC website and indicate they wished to purchase products, they would be directed to the lead pool, and the next eligible TL or above in the customer's area would get credit for the sale.

Thank you so much! So do we get paid commissions on the items, if they are purchased on our website?

sarahsworld2000 said:
Thank you so much! So do we get paid commissions on the items, if they are purchased on our website?

Yes, you get commission on all purchases made through your PWS, whether it's HWC, Outlet or regular items.

Thank you Kam!! That is such a nice flyer. You do great work and I appreciate that you are willing to share!

It's Terrific!

lozment said:
Hey all you computer geeks, whom I am very envious of, how can I copy this flyer onto my fb page????

And one more question???? Would there be a reason I am unable to use the fill feature on this??

There is a function in Adobe Reader called "Snapshot". It basically allows you to highlight any document, and then copies onto your clipboard as an image. You could from there paste it into something like Paint and create a JPG that you would then be able to upload onto your FB page. If you were going to do this, I would do it with the full size flyer HO provided and do two images, that way it won't be too small for customers to see.

Or, alternately you could wait until the first of October, and once the products are available on the website, you'll be able to get larger images of each individually. They won't be available to your customers until the 1st, anyway.

Then again, you could create buzz and excitement with the flyer before the 1st

What is the HWC 2011 Flyer?

The HWC 2011 Flyer is a promotional document created by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and special offers for the Holiday Season.

What is the format of the flyer?

The flyer is a one-page document that is designed to be visually appealing and easy to read. It also has two fillable areas where you can customize the flyer with your own information and contact details.

How can I customize the flyer?

You can customize the flyer by filling in the two designated areas with your personal information, such as your name, contact information, and any special deals or promotions you may be offering to your customers.

Can I share the flyer with others?

Yes, you can share the flyer with others by printing out physical copies or by sending it electronically through email or social media. However, please do not alter the design or content of the flyer.

Is there a deadline for using the flyer?

The flyer is designed specifically for the Holiday Season of 2011, but you can continue to use it as long as the products and offers featured in the flyer are still available. We recommend using it within a reasonable time frame to ensure the accuracy and relevancy of the information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
doughmama
Replies
Views
dannyzmom