• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Help Fight Breast Cancer? Check Out My Flyer!

In summary, this flyer is a nice way to promote the fundraiser and has tear-offs with the individual's information.
CarlyK
I am really excited about this year's HWC, so I am doing the fundraiser in memory of my sister who passed away from Breast Cancer last year at the age of 36. Because I want everyone to be involved, I made a flyer to hang up all around town (the grocery store, the laundromat, etc). It has tear-offs with my information on it, so they can visit my website or email me for more information.

Right now I only have this in Publisher because I had to reformat my computer and lost everything and the ability to convert things to PDF, but maybe someone else can. I did it in Publisher and then copied, pasted, and fixed in Word. I know for sure it prints out nicely in Publisher.

Very Nice flyer! thanks for sharing! I may use it if you don't mind. I too am doing a Fundraiser (this is my first HWC campaign)! Sorry to hear about your sister. Good luck with yours!

Please, if you can use it, by all means use it!

Hi! Can you please share this flyer with me? I have been searching the flyers & can't find the one I need. Thanks for your help! My email is [email protected]

CarlyK said:
I am really excited about this year's HWC, so I am doing the fundraiser in memory of my sister who passed away from Breast Cancer last year at the age of 36. Because I want everyone to be involved, I made a flyer to hang up all around town (the grocery store, the laundromat, etc). It has tear-offs with my information on it, so they can visit my website or email me for more information.

Right now I only have this in Publisher because I had to reformat my computer and lost everything and the ability to convert things to PDF, but maybe someone else can. I did it in Publisher and then copied, pasted, and fixed in Word. I know for sure it prints out nicely in Publisher.

this thread is almost 3 years old......

1. What is the Hwc Neighborhood Flyer?

The Hwc Neighborhood Flyer is a promotional flyer designed and distributed by Pampered Chef to showcase our current deals and discounts to local customers.

2. How can I receive the Hwc Neighborhood Flyer?

There are a few ways to receive the Hwc Neighborhood Flyer. You can sign up for our email list to receive a digital copy, check your local newspaper for our insert, or attend a Pampered Chef party where the flyer will be available.

3. Are the deals and discounts on the Hwc Neighborhood Flyer available online?

Some of the deals and discounts on the Hwc Neighborhood Flyer may be available online, but others may only be available in-store or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Please refer to the flyer for specific details.

4. Can I use multiple deals and discounts from the Hwc Neighborhood Flyer on one purchase?

No, only one deal or discount can be applied per purchase. However, you can save the flyer and use different deals and discounts on separate purchases.

5. How often does the Hwc Neighborhood Flyer come out?

The Hwc Neighborhood Flyer is released monthly, so be sure to check back often for new deals and discounts on our products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
speedychef
Replies
Views
COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • rwesterpchef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies