• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Neighbordhood Flyer

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
I am really excited about this year's HWC, so I am doing the fundraiser in memory of my sister who passed away from Breast Cancer last year at the age of 36. Because I want everyone to be involved, I made a flyer to hang up all around town (the grocery store, the laundromat, etc). It has tear-offs with my information on it, so they can visit my website or email me for more information.

Right now I only have this in Publisher because I had to reformat my computer and lost everything and the ability to convert things to PDF, but maybe someone else can. I did it in Publisher and then copied, pasted, and fixed in Word. I know for sure it prints out nicely in Publisher.

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
Very Nice flyer! thanks for sharing! I may use it if you don't mind. I too am doing a Fundraiser (this is my first HWC campaign)! Sorry to hear about your sister. Good luck with yours!

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
Please, if you can use it, by all means use it!

Darcie's Kitchen

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2008
Hi! Can you please share this flyer with me? I have been searching the flyers & can't find the one I need. Thanks for your help! My email is [email protected]

I am really excited about this year's HWC, so I am doing the fundraiser in memory of my sister who passed away from Breast Cancer last year at the age of 36. Because I want everyone to be involved, I made a flyer to hang up all around town (the grocery store, the laundromat, etc). It has tear-offs with my information on it, so they can visit my website or email me for more information.

Right now I only have this in Publisher because I had to reformat my computer and lost everything and the ability to convert things to PDF, but maybe someone else can. I did it in Publisher and then copied, pasted, and fixed in Word. I know for sure it prints out nicely in Publisher.