• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customize Your HWC Order with Our Easy Fillable Form - May 2012 Products

Thanks, that is awesome. I tried working on one last night and it wasn't looking very good. Not a very creative person and I'm computer challenged. :-)Thanks again!I may be doing something wrong when I try to enter my personal info into the top section as well as into the tax area..the cursor line is sideways and therefor my text is going vertical. Am I doing something wrong..this order form is awesome.Thanks in AdvanceI may be doing something wrong when I try to enter my personal info into the top section as well as into the tax area..the cursor line is sideways and therefor my text is going vertical. Am I doing something wrong..this order form is awesome.
kam
Staff member
I have been asked several times about doing this order form for the current May 2012 HWC products.

Instead of doing a several versions (tax on shipping, no tax on shipping, etc), here is what I have done:

There are fillable areas under "Tax" and "S&H". You would fill in your tax rate under "Tax".

You can fill in whatever you want under S&H. If your state charges tax on S&H, just add it to the amount of S&H. For example, our state rate is 6% and we charge tax on shipping, so I would just enter $5.04 (4.75 + .29 tax) as the shipping amount I would be charging. If our state did NOT charge tax on S&H, I would enter the amount as $4.75.

There is still a column for tax on products. It should all come out right in the end...

You have 2 blocks at the top for wording and your consultant info.

Thanks!

Attachments

• HWCMay12_OrderForm_fillable.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 688
Thanks, that is awesome. I tried working on one last night and it wasn't looking very good. Not a very creative person and I'm computer challenged. :)Thanks again!

I may be doing something wrong when I try to enter my personal info into the top section as well as into the tax area..the cursor line is sideways and therefor my text is going vertical. Am I doing something wrong..this order form is awesome.
Thanks in Advance

kreaser said:
I may be doing something wrong when I try to enter my personal info into the top section as well as into the tax area..the cursor line is sideways and therefor my text is going vertical. Am I doing something wrong..this order form is awesome.
Thanks in Advance

I opened it in Reader (instead of Pro) and everything appeared to be going in the right direction (horizontal), so I am not sure what is going on.

What version Acrobat are you using?

Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks!

Hello!

Thank you for sharing this easy fillable form for the May 2012 HWC products. It's great to have a customizable option for our orders, especially with different tax and shipping rates in different states. I appreciate the clear instructions on how to fill in the tax and shipping sections. This will definitely make the ordering process smoother for both myself and my customers. Thank you for taking the time to create this form and for sharing it with the rest of us. Happy selling!

What is the "Hwc May2012 Order Form"?

The "Hwc May2012 Order Form" is a form used by Pampered Chef consultants to place orders for their customers for the month of May 2012.

How do I access the "Hwc May2012 Order Form"?

The "Hwc May2012 Order Form" can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant's website or through the consultant's personal ordering link.

Can I make changes to my order on the "Hwc May2012 Order Form"?

Yes, you can make changes to your order on the "Hwc May2012 Order Form" up until the order deadline. After the deadline, changes cannot be made.

When is the deadline to submit orders on the "Hwc May2012 Order Form"?

The deadline to submit orders on the "Hwc May2012 Order Form" is typically the last day of the month, but it may vary depending on your consultant's specific policies. Please check with your consultant for the exact deadline.

Can I use a coupon or discount code on the "Hwc May2012 Order Form"?

No, unfortunately coupons and discount codes cannot be used on the "Hwc May2012 Order Form" as it is a special order form for a specific time period. However, your consultant may offer promotions or discounts during this time that can be applied to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
mburrowsRN
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies