• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc List of Products for 2006

C
ChristineH
Can anyone post the HWC products for 2006 -- ideally with photos? I'd like to pitch the cancer organizations in my area NOW, so that they can highlite those items in May when they come out....

thanks!

Help Whip Cancer 2006 order formsHere are some forms I did over tonight and the flyers you asked for. I hope these help you out.

Attachments

• hs_06may.pdf
    112.3 KB · Views: 452
  • gs_06may.pdf
    118.5 KB · Views: 426
  • HWC Order Form 2006.doc
    229 KB · Views: 562
  • Help Whip Cancer Guest Order Form.doc
    199.5 KB · Views: 564
awesome!can you or anyone do the same for the Host special in word form doc? I cannot convert it from PDF to word for some reason? I am doing a fundraisor and wanted to create a flyer with both guest items and host special but cannot with a PDF doc.

thanks!

I have a question about the one order form (the guest order form) and you put to pre-order now. How do you go about that then and when do you start handing that out?

Pre orders for HWC
CarlyK said:
I have a question about the one order form (the guest order form) and you put to pre-order now. How do you go about that then and when do you start handing that out?

I hand them or mail them to past hosts, customers, etc in April and ask them to take orders from their friends and family and co-workers and put them in on my fundraiser show in May. Lots of people want to help out and if they want to order other items besides the HWC items they usually call or e-mail me so I can put their order in with the fundraiser. Of course if they want to have their own show I set it up for them too. This form is just for the HWC items orders. I tell them what date I need the orders by and the money. Which reminds me I haven't set my date yet on the fundraiser for HWC.

Does this answer your questions?

heat123 said:
can you or anyone do the same for the Host special in word form doc? I cannot convert it from PDF to word for some reason? I am doing a fundraisor and wanted to create a flyer with both guest items and host special but cannot with a PDF doc.

thanks!

I'll work on that on Sunday and get back to you.

HWC flyersI could not open pdf flyers posted-would LOVE on word too! I appreciate the prior WORD postings-they were great. Will help get ahead start on this great cause!!!

What about?Are the cups and squares not available for sale during HWC? They weren't on the order forms posted above. I was just wondering. I also thought I saw somewhere some other HWC products.

When can we consultants get these things? During April's 40% off? Of course I hope to earn the cups and squares the beginning of March but just thinking the rest of them.

Pamela

pamperedharriet said:
I hand them or mail them to past hosts, customers, etc in April and ask them to take orders from their friends and family and co-workers and put them in on my fundraiser show in May. Lots of people want to help out and if they want to order other items besides the HWC items they usually call or e-mail me so I can put their order in with the fundraiser. Of course if they want to have their own show I set it up for them too. This form is just for the HWC items orders. I tell them what date I need the orders by and the money. Which reminds me I haven't set my date yet on the fundraiser for HWC.

Does this answer your questions?

This definitely answers my question. I just started (I got my kit last Friday) and I looked over that flyer, and though that it would be a great way to start off as well, because I know that a lot of people, like myself, are affected by cancer.

PChef Fun in 06 said:
Are the cups and squares not available for sale during HWC? They weren't on the order forms posted above. I was just wondering. I also thought I saw somewhere some other HWC products.

When can we consultants get these things? During April's 40% off? Of course I hope to earn the cups and squares the beginning of March but just thinking the rest of them.

Pamela
The cups and squares will be a host only item, unless you host a show you will not have a chance to buy them, but you can earn them, I think it is if you hold and submit 2 shows march 1-15? The rest of the stuff we will be able to order ahead so that we can display them.
HTH

HWC May Host Flyer in wordI am attaching the host flyer copied into Word with a spot for you to fill in your consultant information and then you can put whatever you want in the bottom. I think the way PC wrote up the flyer says it all!

I will work on seeing if I can do something that combines both the Host and Guest Special and post it later.

Attachments

• May 2006 Host Special Flyer.doc
    390.5 KB · Views: 414
Can this be used as a fundraiser for someone as well?Ok since I am fairly new could this, promotion be used as a fund raiser for a person or an organization?

Thank you P-Harriet!Thank you soo much you rock! Now if only I could do my own conversions so I don't have to ask kind people like you! :p

HWC Host and Guest Specials on one flyerHere in word format is the host and guest special on one page. I hope this is what you were looking for.

Attachments

• 2006 Host & Guest Specials.doc
    551 KB · Views: 533
heat123 said:
Thank you soo much you rock! Now if only I could do my own conversions so I don't have to ask kind people like you! :p

Thanks, Heather for the complement. I don't mind doing it as long as I don't get disturbed trying to do it right. I put a sign on my door saying do not disturb genius trying to work!!!!!! It can be tricky but I am starting to get the hang of it.

I go to the pdf and click on the camera, then using my mouse I highlight what I want to copy (one area at a time) and click OK when it says that it has been copied to my clipboard. I then open a new word document and hit paste where I want it to be. I sometimes then have to click on the pasted object and resize with my mouse to get it to fit the way I want it to.

Play around with one of your pdf files and see how it works for you. It's easier to do it than explain in writing.

pcnewbie72 said:
Ok since I am fairly new could this, promotion be used as a fund raiser for a person or an organization?
These are the specials for May which is our Help Whip Cancer month. You can use these at HWC fundraisers or any show in May. As far as your question goes most fundraisers are for organizations. I think you have to clear it with home office if the fundraiser is for an individual.

???
pamperedharriet said:
These are the specials for May which is our Help Whip Cancer month. You can use these at HWC fundraisers or any show in May. As far as your question goes most fundraisers are for organizations. I think you have to clear it with home office if the fundraiser is for an individual.

it's been explained to me twice before but I cannot seem to locate the "camera" icon on the pdf file! :confused: It sounds pretty easy to do cutting and pasting after that but where in the world is that icon located?

Thank you again! You are awesome!

Camera Icon
heat123 said:
it's been explained to me twice before but I cannot seem to locate the "camera" icon on the pdf file! :confused: It sounds pretty easy to do cutting and pasting after that but where in the world is that icon located?

Thank you again! You are awesome!

Heather:

It's on the tool bar that has the icons for print, a floppy disc icon for save. The camera icon is after the word search.

hwc flyersI am just wondering where you found the flyers for the hwc items. Am I missing them somewhere? I had nit seen pictures of these products until they were posted on here. Just want to make sure if I missed something. Thanks.

button92 said:
I am just wondering where you found the flyers for the hwc items. Am I missing them somewhere? I had nit seen pictures of these products until they were posted on here. Just want to make sure if I missed something. Thanks.
These are in the March Consultant's News that a director forwarded to me via e-mail last week (director's get their copies sooner than we do and online before us).

pamperedharriet said:

Ok, I must not have had enough coffee yet, so they can be used to raise money for another organization as well as still donating the $1.00 to HWC? :confused:

pamperedharriet said:
. As far as your question goes most fundraisers are for organizations. I think you have to clear it with home office if the fundraiser is for an individual.

The person is actually a friends sister in law that has bone cancer. She was just diagnosed. I was thinking of doing something like that to help cover some medical bills or something. I think I read on one of the boards that if you have make themselves whomever fund it can be done. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks so much for the help. :)

Heather---some toolbars don't have the same set up because they can be customized, so I wonder if that's why you can't find the camera one. I've never looked to see if mine has it, so I will.

As for doing fundraisers for individuals....yes you can if they have developed a fund through a bank. I did a fundraiser for a couple wanting to adopt a child because they couldn't have biological children. They created "The ________ Family Adoption Fund" at the bank and that's what PC cut the check to. I checked with HO at the time and they said as long as there was a designated bank account/fund that it could be done. That was about 2 1/2 years ago, but I imagine it's still the same.

pamperedharriet said:
Here are some forms I did over tonight and the flyers you asked for. I hope these help you out.

I noticed there is no place to add tax. Do we charge tax on the HWC items? Or are they exempt because they are considered a charitable donation?

That's what I wondering-there's no spot for tax on the files.

Flyers On Pc WebsiteYou can find the HWC flyers, along with all the other flyers for March, April and June - as well as the promotions for recruiting and sales, under Consultants Corner, on the PC Website.

betht471 said:
I noticed there is no place to add tax. Do we charge tax on the HWC items? Or are they exempt because they are considered a charitable donation?

The forms I made up didn't include the tax line as we don't have sales tax in NH. You can easily add a spot in there for sales tax. These were just suggestions on what you could do as with all forms/flyers you need to make it your own, changing your name,etc. I hope this helps you out. The May o/o forms should be on CC the beginning of April.

betht471 said:

If I remember correctly we did charge tax. I think we just added it in the product listing. This way we didn't have to worry about caculating it out.

Kay

1. What is the HWC List of Products for 2006?

The HWC (Helping Women with Cancer) List of Products for 2006 is a curated list of products that have been released in 2006 and are specifically designed to support and raise awareness for women with cancer. These products can range from beauty and wellness items to clothing and accessories.

2. Can anyone post the HWC products for 2006?

Unfortunately, only the official HWC organization has the authority to post the list of products for 2006. However, you can contact the organization directly to request for the list or search for it online.

3. Are there photos available for the HWC products for 2006?

Since the list was released in 2006, it may be difficult to find photos of the products. However, you can try contacting the HWC organization or searching online for images of the products.

4. Can I use the HWC products list to pitch to cancer organizations in my area?

Yes, you can use the HWC products list to pitch to cancer organizations in your area. The list is specifically designed to raise awareness for women with cancer and can be a valuable resource for these organizations.

5. When is the best time to pitch the cancer organizations with the HWC products list?

The best time to pitch the cancer organizations with the HWC products list would be in May, which is when the products are typically released and highlighted by the organization. However, you can start pitching earlier to give the organizations time to prepare for any events or promotions related to the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • kzuley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Careyann
Replies