• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Fundraiser Letter for Breast Cancer Survivors - Tips and Templates

C
chef.renee
Hi,

I am looking for a letter to offer a HWC Fundraiser Cooking Show to a group of breast cancer survivors.

Anyone already invented a HWC Fundrasier letter?

I would appreicate anything to help me get started!

Thanks so much,

Renee in TN:)

This is directed more for everyone, not just a certin group but it might help.

Attachments

• HWC email.doc
    27 KB · Views: 591
Celebrate Plate??????????Im sure this isnt the right place, but Im doing a fundraiser and want to give my guests the right information.:(

To receive the Celebrate Plate all they have to do is order, right?
AND​
:confused:
Does the $19 they spend on the plate go towards their $60 for the outdoor plates?

here's a flyer i created today that is geared more towards businesses that could do fundraisers with their clients (like hair and nail salons) but it can be pretty easily modified. I like to give people just enough info to get them interested but not so much so that they will never read it all.

Attachments

• HWC campaign intro.doc
    259 KB · Views: 520
HWC Campaign Intro Letter for BusinessesKristyn:

That was an excellent business letter! Very well done!

1. What is a HWC Fundraiser Cooking Show for breast cancer survivors?

A HWC Fundraiser Cooking Show is an event where a cooking expert or chef presents a cooking demonstration while also raising funds for breast cancer survivors. The event may include a ticket price or donations, with the proceeds going towards breast cancer research, treatment, or support for survivors.

2. How can I organize a HWC Fundraiser Cooking Show for breast cancer survivors?

To organize a HWC Fundraiser Cooking Show, you can start by finding a cooking expert or chef who is willing to participate in the event. Next, choose a date and venue for the show, and promote it to breast cancer survivor groups and the general public. You can also reach out to local businesses for sponsorship or donations to support the event.

3. Do I need a HWC Fundraiser letter for a breast cancer survivor cooking show?

While a HWC Fundraiser letter is not a requirement for organizing a cooking show for breast cancer survivors, it can be a helpful tool to reach out to potential participants and sponsors. The letter can provide information about the event, its purpose, and how people can get involved or support the cause.

4. Is there a template for a HWC Fundraiser letter for breast cancer survivors?

Yes, there are many templates available online that can help you create a HWC Fundraiser letter for breast cancer survivors. These templates can provide a structure and format for your letter, but it is important to personalize it and make it relevant to your specific event and audience.

5. Are there any tips for writing a successful HWC Fundraiser letter for breast cancer survivors?

Some tips for writing a successful HWC Fundraiser letter for breast cancer survivors include keeping it concise and to the point, using a compelling and emotional tone, including facts and statistics about breast cancer, and highlighting the impact and importance of the cause. You can also consider including a call to action for recipients to get involved or donate to the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
elijahstrust
  • pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies