• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Products for Prize Giveaways: Order via P3 or Website?

In summary, Hwc items are exclusive products that are only available to hostesses who hold a Pampered Chef party. Displaying these items at your party can create excitement and incentive for guests to host their own party in the future. You can choose to display any Hwc items that you have in stock, or you can showcase a variety of items to give guests an idea of what they can earn as a hostess. It's also a good idea to display popular or highly desired items to generate interest. There are a few tips for displaying Hwc items, such as making sure they are prominently displayed and using props or creative displays. Hwc items cannot be sold separately from the party, as they are exclusive to hostesses. If an
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
i don't remember from last year. Can I order HWC products through P3 or only via my website like my customers? I want to give some as prizes

IDK the answer to that but CC probably has that answer ;)

It looks like you can only order them on your website as if you were a guest. I checked CC, and the Sample/Outlet order section does not list the pink products, so I would guess that the only way to buy them is just like a guest.

1. What are Hwc items and why should I display them?

Hwc items, or "hostess with the mostest" items, are exclusive products that are only available to hostesses who hold a Pampered Chef party. Displaying these items at your party can create excitement and incentive for guests to host their own party in the future.

2. How do I choose which Hwc items to display?

You can choose to display any Hwc items that you have in stock, or you can showcase a variety of items to give guests an idea of what they can earn as a hostess. It's also a good idea to display popular or highly desired items to generate interest.

3. Are there any tips for displaying Hwc items?

Yes, there are a few tips for displaying Hwc items to make them more appealing to guests. First, make sure they are prominently displayed and easily visible. You can also create a separate table or section specifically for Hwc items. Additionally, consider using props or creative displays to showcase the products in action.

4. Can I sell Hwc items separately from the party?

No, Hwc items are exclusive to hostesses and can only be earned through hosting a party. These items are not available for individual purchase.

5. How do I handle Hwc items that are out of stock?

If an Hwc item is out of stock, you can inform guests that it is currently unavailable but they can earn it as a hostess at a future party. You can also suggest alternative products that are similar to the Hwc item they were interested in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
katem51
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • General Chat
Replies