• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatility of HWC Items | Shop Now and Elevate Your Display Game

In summary, some popular Hwc items to display include bamboo serving trays, ceramic serving platters, stoneware baking dishes, silicone spatulas, and stainless steel mixing bowls. The best way to arrange these items is to group similar items together and vary their heights and sizes for a visually appealing display. To make your Hwc display stand out, you can use different textures and colors, incorporate props like fresh herbs or fruits, and add decorative elements like ribbons or flowers. While it is recommended to use only Pampered Chef items, non-Pampered Chef items can be used in a complementary way. To maintain your Hwc display, regular cleaning and dusting, restocking sold items, and updating with new products or seasonal items is
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
It may have already come and gone but I am still new. Are the consultants going to get the opportunity to purchase some or all of the HWC items? I was reading a transcript on CC and one of the suggestions was to have the items on display to explain the many possible uses. That sounded like a great idea. But I don't see wheere I can order and I have a show on May 2.

You can order the HWC items on a supply order through P3

jross93 said:
Thanks for the info

jross93 said:
I just tried and got the error it could not be used for supply order type. Do I need to call

PamperedChefLayla said:
I just tried and got the error it could not be used for supply order type. Do I need to call

You should be able to order them on the supply order on P3. That's how the rest of us did it per the PC weekly.

Make sure you are up to date and check for updates. Then go in using today's date and set up a supply order. Click the + sign and then go the magnifying glass to search. Look for the numbers that start with JN and you should find the items there. If they are not there you need to call HO.

Hope this helps.

What are some popular Hwc items to display?

Some popular Hwc items to display include our bamboo serving tray, ceramic serving platter, stoneware baking dish, silicone spatula, and stainless steel mixing bowls.

What is the best way to arrange Hwc items on a display?

The best way to arrange Hwc items on a display is to group similar items together, such as all baking items or all serving utensils. You can also create a visually appealing display by varying the heights and sizes of the items.

How can I make my Hwc display stand out?

You can make your Hwc display stand out by incorporating different textures and colors, using props like fresh herbs or fruits, and adding decorative elements like ribbons or flowers. It's also important to keep the display clean and organized.

Can I use non-Pampered Chef items in my Hwc display?

While we recommend using only Pampered Chef items in your Hwc display, you can use non-Pampered Chef items as long as they do not compete with our products and are used in a complementary way.

Are there any tips for maintaining an Hwc display?

To maintain your Hwc display, make sure to regularly clean and dust the items, restock any sold items, and update the display with new products or seasonal items. It's also important to keep the display visually appealing and organized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies