• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop HWC April Guest Specials on Personal Order | Limited Time Offer

In summary, there is confusion about whether or not the HWC guest special can be purchased on a personal order in April, as it is covered in the policies and procedures that guest specials can be ordered one month ahead. Some recall being able to order HWC items on a supply order in April in previous years, with a discount. However, it is clarified that the HWC items will ship after tomorrow and there is a desire to promote them in May shows. It is also mentioned that some may order an extra set to send to special catalog hosts. There is a question about whether this is available in Canada, and some have not been able to see the HWC items in their P3 updates yet.
bridgetbakes
Are we able to purchase the HWC guest special in April (on personal order) the same way we are able to purchase other guest specials the month before?

I don't know, but I didn't even know we could purchase the guest specials the month before...or are you just talking about ordering them???

It's covered in the policies and procedures - we can order guest specials 1 month ahead on a personal order.

This is only my second year but if i recall last year we were able to get the HWC items on a supply order in April? Someone correct me if i am wrong. Actaully i just went back in to P3 and in 2008 we were able to order one of each with an April Supply order!

Oh yeah just remember they were discounted too for us on the supply form for April (like $1 or $2 off!)

I wonder when we are supposed to get the products that were earned in March?
I hope I can take the HWC prods to some of my April shows and promote this for May...

They ship after tomorrow since it was at the END of the promotion. I wish that it was as earned. I want them!!! :)

Jules711 said:
They ship after tomorrow since it was at the END of the promotion. I wish that it was as earned. I want them!!! :)

I know! ME TOO! I am going to order an extra set as well!

I think I'll order an extra set so I can send a couple of choice items with my special catalog hosts. Seeing is selling.

Can we do this in Canada?

I tried to start up a personal order for April and the HWC items were not listed yet.

lissahope26 said:
I tried to start up a personal order for April and the HWC items were not listed yet.

You'll probably see them tomorrow...P3 will update when you open (be sure you get your updates) and then you'll have the options.

Has anyone been able to get the HWC products to come up in P3 yet? Today is the 2nd, and I've updated, and I still can't get them in my supply order.

What are the current guest specials for April?

The current guest specials for April include a variety of kitchen tools and cookware at discounted prices. Some of the featured items include the Quick Cooker, the Spiral and Slice, and the Mini Deep Covered Baker.

Can I purchase these guest specials on my personal order?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can purchase these guest specials on your personal order. Simply log in to your consultant account and add the desired items to your cart.

Are these guest specials available for a limited time only?

Yes, these guest specials are only available for a limited time. They are offered during the month of April and will expire on the last day of the month.

Can I use my consultant discount on these guest specials?

Yes, as a consultant, you can use your discount on these guest specials. Your discount will be applied at checkout, giving you even greater savings on these already discounted items.

Can I host a party and earn these guest specials for free?

Yes, if you host a party during the month of April, you can earn these guest specials for free or at a discounted price. Talk to your consultant for more information on hosting a party and earning rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
pamperedchef.robin
  • ChristineH
  • Pampered Chef Shows