• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Items From 2007 for Sale!!

In summary, we currently have a variety of HWC items from 2007 available for sale, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and serving pieces. All of these items are in excellent condition and can be purchased individually or as a set. While there are no specific deals for the 2007 collection, you can take advantage of ongoing promotions and sales. To place an order, please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to find a consultant near you. They will be happy to assist you with your purchase.
sarahlegare
I have a bunch of the knives & scrapers and a few mini measure alls for sale~anyone interested??

OK~I just did a count of what I have & I have
3 mini-measure all cups...
2 nylon knives....
7 scrapers....
I'd like to sell them as a lot, for $60 + shipping (it works out to $5 each)

HOWEVER, if someone wants 1 of each or just 1 product, please let me know, I'm willing to be flexible!! Thanks!!

Bump~anyone??!!

I'll go for it! When you say scrapers, do you mean pink versions of the Handy Scrapers?

I'd really like to sell this lot asap!! Next person to contact me takes it!! I'm doing $70 delivered!!

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What types of HWC items from 2007 are available for sale?

Currently, we have a variety of HWC items from 2007 available for sale, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and serving pieces.

2. Are the HWC items from 2007 still in good condition?

Yes, all of the HWC items from 2007 that we have for sale are in excellent condition. We take great care in properly storing and maintaining our products.

3. Can I purchase individual items from the HWC 2007 collection or only the entire set?

You have the option to purchase individual items or the entire set from the HWC 2007 collection. Prices will vary depending on the item.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for purchasing HWC items from 2007?

At this time, we do not have any special deals or discounts specifically for the HWC items from 2007. However, we do have ongoing promotions and sales that you can take advantage of.

5. How do I place an order for HWC items from 2007?

To place an order for HWC items from 2007, please contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be happy to assist you with your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • PamperedGirl_KC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jules711