• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Items Can't Be Combined With Outlet Orders, Right?

In summary, HWC items cannot be combined with outlet orders and must be purchased separately. This policy is in place to ensure that HWC items are not discounted or marked down. Discount codes cannot be applied to HWC items, even if purchased with an outlet order. HWC items can be returned for a full refund within 45 days, but outlet items are final sale. Exchanges between HWC items and outlet items are not allowed, and each must be purchased separately.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Just double checking before I finalize the Outlet newsletter... Thanks!

Yes, you can combine HWC items with outlet orders.

letscook04 said:
Yes, you can combine HWC items with outlet orders.

And orders from the regular catalog. They just have to be ordered online through a PWS.

Yes, my cousin just did that this weekend!

Don't know why I thought it couldn't be... senior moment! Okay thanks everyone!

They can't be combined with show orders. Just individual online orders/outlet orders.

1. Can I use my HWC items in conjunction with my outlet order?

No, HWC items cannot be combined with outlet orders. They must be purchased separately.

2. Why can't I use my HWC items with my outlet order?

This policy is in place to ensure that HWC items are not discounted or marked down as they are premium products.

3. Can I use a discount code on my HWC items if I am placing an outlet order as well?

No, discount codes cannot be applied to HWC items even if they are purchased with an outlet order.

4. Can I return my HWC items if I am not satisfied with them?

Yes, you can return your HWC items for a full refund within 45 days of purchase. However, outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned.

5. Can I exchange my HWC items for outlet items?

No, exchanges between HWC items and outlet items are not allowed. Each must be purchased separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liz P
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies