1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser HWC is in May?

1. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

So they do the HWC campaign in May, then what do they do in October, or what is the difference between their 2 times of year? I did see that they do make our webpage pink in October, I'm pretty excited about that!

2. darlinclem

darlinclem Advanced Member Gold Member

In October the items are available on our websites only. Guests and hosts cannot order them as part of a show (at least that is how they did it last year). They were outlet items.

Aug 26, 2009
  3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

That's right. HWC has been in May since PC started it; it's only been the past couple of years that HO has added HWC items in October. One of the reasons I've heard for the choice of May is so that our items aren't lost in the shuffle of pink things that are offered in October.

Aug 26, 2009
  4. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Wonder when it will post to CC? I'd love to start getting this out to everyone!

Aug 26, 2009
  5. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

For some reason I was under the impression that we could also do HWC fundraisers in October.

Aug 26, 2009
  6. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Ah, here's what CC says:

Aug 26, 2009
Have something to add?