• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the HWC campaign in October and how can you get involved?

In summary, the HWC Campaigns in May and October are both part of Pampered Chef's Host and Win Challenge promotions, but differ in timing. While you can participate in both campaigns, you can only earn rewards for one at a time. To qualify for rewards, you must achieve the host goal during the specified time period, which is determined by total sales and the number of guests. The rewards for each campaign vary and can be tracked on your consultant's website.
topchef.heather
So they do the HWC campaign in May, then what do they do in October, or what is the difference between their 2 times of year? I did see that they do make our webpage pink in October, I'm pretty excited about that!

In October the items are available on our websites only. Guests and hosts cannot order them as part of a show (at least that is how they did it last year). They were outlet items.

That's right. HWC has been in May since PC started it; it's only been the past couple of years that HO has added HWC items in October. One of the reasons I've heard for the choice of May is so that our items aren't lost in the shuffle of pink things that are offered in October.

Wonder when it will post to CC? I'd love to start getting this out to everyone!

For some reason I was under the impression that we could also do HWC fundraisers in October.

Ah, here's what CC says:

October Campaign
In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, Consultants can hold Help Whip Cancer® Fundraiser Cooking Shows. To increase our support of the American Cancer Society®, The Pampered Chef® will also support Making Strides Against Breast Cancer® by forming a National Corporate Team. Registration is now open and we hope you will join our team. 2008 was our first year and thanks to your efforts, we raised more than $328,000 to Help Whip Cancer®. Join our team and help us raise even more.

1. What is the difference between the HWC Campaigns in May and October?

The HWC Campaigns in May and October are both part of Pampered Chef's Host and Win Challenge promotions. However, the main difference is the timing. The May HWC Campaign runs from May 1st to May 31st, while the October HWC Campaign runs from October 1st to October 31st.

2. Can I participate in both the May and October HWC Campaigns?

Yes, you can participate in both the May and October HWC Campaigns. However, you can only earn rewards for one campaign at a time. If you achieve the host goal in both campaigns, you can choose which campaign you want to receive rewards for.

3. How do I qualify for the HWC Campaign rewards?

To qualify for the HWC Campaign rewards, you must achieve the host goal during the specified time period. The host goal is determined by the total sales from your party, including online and individual orders, and the number of guests who attend your party.

4. What are the rewards for the HWC Campaigns?

The rewards for the HWC Campaigns vary, but they typically include free products, discounts, or special offers for hosts who achieve the host goal. The specific rewards for each campaign will be announced at the beginning of the campaign.

5. How do I track my progress for the HWC Campaign?

You can track your progress for the HWC Campaign on your Pampered Chef consultant's website. Simply log in and click on the "HWC Campaign" tab to see your current sales and guest count. You can also contact your consultant for updates on your progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tys1031
  • kncmurray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
allisonserna
  • kzuley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies