• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Make HWC Invitations Special!

In summary, Trish suggests pre-ordering all HWC products together and putting a price on it. She has had success doing this last year.
ChefNic
Last year I emailed HO and suggested they come out with HWC invitations.
I think if we could have special invitations that were PINK and had info on ACS... people may realize that the show is for a special cause...

Maybe I"ll suggest it again to HO... maybe after several suggests they'll do it.

Do any of you have something special that you get from somewhere for HWC shows?

Did you get any replys on your HWC invites ? I also am looking for some ; )

HWC InviteI have "doctored" a document or two that I received from this site and others. At the same time, I emailed everyone about the HWC campaign. I have been getting calls left and right. When asking about the pink bar board, one friend even gave me a $150 order out of the blue!:cool:

Needless to say, I hope this keeps up.

I have attached the information I sent out.

Trish:)

I've never stayed awake at night over a chance I took that failed, but I've stayed awake over chances I didn't take.
—Garth Brooks

Attachments

• Welcome to our 7th Annual Help Whip Cancer1a.doc
    271 KB · Views: 628
  • Collect HWC Orders.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 534
  • Order Now and Shww You Care.doc
    159 KB · Views: 430
Trish... I love your documents but was wondering how shipping is only $0.25? Would love to know!

Trish .. I love the document as well and would like to use it. I am new to PC, so I am not sure how the $0.25 shipping will work. Do you enter the order as 1 big order and ship it to yourself? Or do you include it with a show?

I think you are talking about the Pre-order form... taking orders in April for the May HWC... and having them all shipped to her, enter it in as one order in Pampered Partner.

I haven't done this, but last year a consultant in my group took all the HWC products, wrapped them together, or put them in a gallon ziplock, something like that, and put ONE price on it... the total of all the products,... she was selling them left and right!!
As a package, people just go ahead and get them all.

HTH

What are the different customization options for HWC invitations?

There are a variety of ways to make your HWC invitations special! You can choose from different designs, add your own personal message, and even include a photo. You can also select the quantity and paper type for your invitations.

How do I add my own personal message to the invitations?

Adding a personal message to your HWC invitations is easy! Simply click on the "Personalize" button when selecting your design and you will be prompted to enter your message. You can also choose the font, color, and size of your message.

Can I include a photo on the invitations?

Yes, you can definitely include a photo on your HWC invitations. After selecting your design, click on the "Add Photo" option and upload your desired image. You can then resize and position the photo on the invitation as needed.

How many invitations come in a pack?

The number of invitations in a pack varies depending on the design and paper type you choose. Generally, packs come in quantities of 10, 25, or 50. You can select the desired quantity when customizing your invitations.

How long will it take to receive my customized invitations?

The production and shipping time for your HWC invitations will depend on the options you choose. Generally, it takes 1-2 business days for production and 3-5 business days for shipping. You can also choose faster shipping options at checkout if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • akrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
Replies
Views
Admin Greg