1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show HWC Invitations?

1. cookingwithlove

cookingwithlove Advanced Member Gold Member

Anybody have a nice HWC invitation made up?

2. PCCHeather0506

PCCHeather0506 Member Silver Member

Try this one! I just made it up the other day!

Attached Files:

3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

For my neighbors that I'll just be putting it in their mailbox, I'm using the postcard invites from Merrill. I put a label on the address side that says:
    "25% of ALL Sales go to American Cancer Society! .... " and then it has how to place an online order.

For those that I'll be mailing (which aren't many), I like the HWC Invite that Heather attached!

For both my mailed and neighbor invites, I'm also going to include mini-cats if I can, if HO tells me why my supply order is on hold!

The rest that I'm doing by email, will be done through my PWS fundraiser show...I'm going to send the e-vites from there. They look really nice. :D I will use those for all my fair/friends/out-of-town contacts that I have emails for.

Apr 16, 2009
  4. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Unfortunately, you can't do that...it's considered a federal offense. Only a mail carrier is allowed to put mail in mailboxes. You could stick it in people's doors, or knock and hand deliver them, I think I've also seen where people stick it between the mailbox and it's little flag.

Apr 16, 2009
  5. esavvymom

WEll, I knew SOMEONE would point that out. :D I don't actually put them in the mailbox itself. Our community has mailboxes that have a newspaper box attached to the bottom...that is actually what I put them in. But I figured if I said newspaper box, someone would envision those lovely plastic boxes with the Newspaper name printed on them.

Apr 16, 2009
  6. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

:blushing: Sorry to be a rule-pointer-outer... :blushing: ;) That's great that you have those newspaper boxes--great solution! I wish we had those for my neighborhood. ~sigh~

Apr 16, 2009
  7. esavvymom

No worries. I'm a stickler about stuff like that too!

Apr 16, 2009
  8. cookingwithlove

cookingwithlove Advanced Member Gold Member

Heather nicely done! I wish I could access it earlier. I made one up but due to all of the pictures it came out at 1.7 MB!

9. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Heather - this is beautiful! I don't like a ton of busy-ness - and this is great!

Apr 16, 2009
  10. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Thanks, Heather--it was exactly what I needed!

Have something to add?