• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Perfect HWC Invitation? Try This!

In summary, the author made up an HWC invitation and included a label that says 25% of all sales go to the American Cancer Society. They also created a postcard invite and attached it to the envelope. Lastly, they are going to email their contacts.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Anybody have a nice HWC invitation made up?

Try this one! I just made it up the other day!

Attachments

• HWC Invite.doc
    358.5 KB · Views: 493
For my neighbors that I'll just be putting it in their mailbox, I'm using the postcard invites from Merrill. I put a label on the address side that says:
"25% of ALL Sales go to American Cancer Society! .... " and then it has how to place an online order.For those that I'll be mailing (which aren't many), I like the HWC Invite that Heather attached!For both my mailed and neighbor invites, I'm also going to include mini-cats if I can, if HO tells me why my supply order is on hold! The rest that I'm doing by email, will be done through my PWS fundraiser show...I'm going to send the e-vites from there. They look really nice. :D I will use those for all my fair/friends/out-of-town contacts that I have emails for.

esavvymom said:
For my neighbors that I'll just be putting it in their mailbox, I'm using the postcard invites from Merrill. I put a label on the address side that says:
"25% of ALL Sales go to American Cancer Society! .... " and then it has how to place an online order.

For those that I'll be mailing (which aren't many), I like the HWC Invite that Heather attached!

For both my mailed and neighbor invites, I'm also going to include mini-cats if I can, if HO tells me why my supply order is on hold!

The rest that I'm doing by email, will be done through my PWS fundraiser...I'm going to send the e-vites from there. They look really nice. :D I will use those for all my fair/friends/out-of-town contacts that I have emails for.

Unfortunately, you can't do that...it's considered a federal offense. Only a mail carrier is allowed to put mail in mailboxes. You could stick it in people's doors, or knock and hand deliver them, I think I've also seen where people stick it between the mailbox and it's little flag.

WEll, I knew SOMEONE would point that out. :D I don't actually put them in the mailbox itself. Our community has mailboxes that have a newspaper box attached to the bottom...that is actually what I put them in. But I figured if I said newspaper box, someone would envision those lovely plastic boxes with the Newspaper name printed on them.

esavvymom said:
WEll, I knew SOMEONE would point that out. :D I don't actually put them in the mailbox itself. Our community has mailboxes that have a newspaper box attached to the bottom...that is actually what I put them in. But I figured if I said newspaper box, someone would envision those lovely plastic boxes with the Newspaper name printed on them.

:blushing: Sorry to be a rule-pointer-outer... :blushing: ;) That's great that you have those newspaper boxes--great solution! I wish we had those for my neighborhood. ~sigh~

babywings76 said:
:blushing: Sorry to be a rule-pointer-outer... :blushing: ;) That's great that you have those newspaper boxes--great solution! I wish we had those for my neighborhood. ~sigh~

No worries. I'm a stickler about stuff like that too!

PCCHeather0506 said:

Heather nicely done! I wish I could access it earlier. I made one up but due to all of the pictures it came out at 1.7 MB!

PCCHeather0506 said:

Heather - this is beautiful! I don't like a ton of busy-ness - and this is great!

Thanks, Heather--it was exactly what I needed!

1. How do I access the "Design Your Own HWC Invitation" tool?

You can access the tool by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigating to the "Marketing" tab. From there, select "HWC Invitation" and click on the "Design Your Own" button.

2. Can I customize the text on the invitation?

Yes, you can customize the text on the invitation by clicking on the text boxes and typing in your desired text. You can also change the font, size, and color of the text.

3. What options do I have for the design of the invitation?

The "Design Your Own HWC Invitation" tool offers a variety of design options such as background colors, patterns, and images. You can also add your own photos or use our pre-designed templates.

4. Can I save my invitation and come back to it later?

Yes, you can save your invitation by clicking on the "Save" button at the top of the tool. You can come back to it at any time by clicking on the "My Saved Designs" button.

5. How do I order the invitations once I am done designing?

Once you are satisfied with your design, click on the "Order" button at the top of the tool. This will bring you to the checkout page where you can review your order and complete the purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224