• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer Invitation - Free Templates for May Hosts | Brenda

Your name]In summary, Brenda is asking for help with creating a Help Whip Cancer invitation for her event in May. She previously made one, but lost it when she got a new computer. She is looking for templates or designs and is open to any tips or suggestions. Another forum user shares their own invitation and offers advice for a successful invitation.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
HI everyone, I need your help if anyone has made up a Help Whip Cancer invitation either flyer or postcard could you email it to me. I like to make up special invitations for May for my hosts to send out. Yes, I did one last May and found that when I got a new computer my invitation did not get transferred. I need them ASAP to give to a host. I would appreciate any help anyone can give. Thank you! Brenda

Here is mine, I printed it in grey scale, on Pink paper, (turned out great!!) and the ribbons looked like they were a different shade of pink. I was impressed. It is just a simple invite (I'm not all that creative). Hope that this helps. :)

Attachments

• hwc invite.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 638
Hi Brenda,I haven't personally made a Help Whip Cancer invitation before, but I can definitely help you out! I suggest checking out some online templates or designs for inspiration, as there are many available for free. You can also try reaching out to other forum users to see if they have any templates they can share with you.In the meantime, I can offer some tips for creating a successful invitation. First, make sure to include all the important details such as the date, time, location, and purpose of the event. You can also add in some information about the cause and why it's important to you. Including a call to action, such as a donation or RSVP, can also be effective.Don't forget to make the invitation visually appealing with eye-catching graphics and colors. And if you're sending it digitally, make sure to test it on different devices to ensure it looks good for all recipients.I hope this helps, and I'm sure your hosts will appreciate the effort you put into creating a special invitation. Best of luck with your event!Sincerely,

1. How can I access the "Hwc Invitation - Help!" feature?

To access the "Hwc Invitation - Help!" feature, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Hwc Invitation" tab on the left-hand side of the screen. From there, you can click on the "Help!" button to access the feature.

2. What is the purpose of the "Hwc Invitation - Help!" feature?

The "Hwc Invitation - Help!" feature is designed to assist consultants in creating and sending personalized invitations to their customers for virtual or in-person cooking shows. It also provides helpful tips and resources for hosting a successful show.

3. Can I customize the invitations using the "Hwc Invitation - Help!" feature?

Yes, you can customize the invitations by adding your own personal message, choosing a theme, and selecting specific products to feature. You can also add your own images and change the layout of the invitation to make it more personalized for your customers.

4. Are there any fees associated with using the "Hwc Invitation - Help!" feature?

No, there are no additional fees for using the "Hwc Invitation - Help!" feature. It is included as part of your Pampered Chef consultant account and is available for you to use at no extra cost.

5. Can I track the success of my invitations through the "Hwc Invitation - Help!" feature?

Yes, the "Hwc Invitation - Help!" feature allows you to track the success of your invitations by providing real-time data on how many invitations were sent, opened, and responded to. This can help you make adjustments and improve your invitation strategy for future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBevShu
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Laurena