• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some HWC cancer recipes?

J
jennmarques
Here is a collection of HWC cancer recipes I compiled with Amer. Cancer Society facts on them. I am using them to give as gifts for my customers.

Hope you like them.

Jenn

Attachments

• Help Whip Cancer in the Pink Recipes.doc
    157.5 KB · Views: 1,231
Thanks so much!!!Your pamphlet was EXTREMELY awesome! I appreciate it since I am a newbie who doesn't have all the books. ;)

Paula in TN

Just what I needed!!Thanks Jenn. This is just what I was looking for!! I wanted to offer somehting to my hosts that was PINK - and here it is....

Gina

Jenn - WOW!!!! They are beautiful! Thank you for sharing!!!

Paula - I'm in TN too. What part are you in?

1. What is HWC cancer and how do these recipes help?

HWC cancer refers to Hidden Wonders Cookbook, a collection of recipes compiled with American Cancer Society facts. These recipes are designed to help cancer patients and survivors by providing tasty and nutritious meal options that support their health and well-being.

2. Are these recipes suitable for all types of cancer?

Yes, these recipes are suitable for all types of cancer. They are designed to be nutrient-dense and provide a variety of vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for overall health and can help support cancer treatment and recovery.

3. Can these recipes be customized for specific dietary needs?

Yes, these recipes can be customized for specific dietary needs. They include options for vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets. It is important to consult with a healthcare professional or registered dietitian for personalized dietary recommendations.

4. How were these recipes selected and tested?

The recipes in the Hidden Wonders Cookbook were selected based on their nutritional value and taste. They were also tested by a team of chefs and nutritionists to ensure they are both healthy and delicious. The American Cancer Society also provided their expertise and guidance in the development of these recipes.

5. Can these recipes be used for prevention of cancer?

While these recipes were not specifically designed for cancer prevention, they are based on a healthy and balanced diet that can help reduce the risk of developing cancer. Incorporating these recipes into your regular meal plan can be a beneficial step towards cancer prevention.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mrssyvo
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beckysuem