• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Help Whip Cancer: Join Amanda's Team to Support Breast Cancer Research

In summary, the conversation was about a consultant sharing an idea to support a breast cancer fundraiser called Help Whip Cancer. The idea involved contacting friends and family to host a Cooking Show and promoting pink products that generate a $1 donation each. Another option was to become a "Team Leader" and sell at least 20 pink items to earn a Limited Edition Pink Help Whip Cancer Trio Bowl for free. The consultant shared a personal connection to breast cancer and encouraged others to participate in the fundraiser. The consultant also suggested listing each "team leader" as a host on their personal website and promoting the fundraiser in a newsletter. The conversation ended with excitement and hopes for success in the fundraiser.
pamperedbecky
You guys probably saw this on CS, but I thought I'd share pamperedalf's (Amanda's) idea here. I'm going to do this, but I'm also sending this to my team so they have an easy way to get sales this month. Here's the email I sent to my team:

Hey guys - Happy May!! I LOVE to support our Help Whip Cancer breast cancer fundraiser this month, so I wanted to pass along a great idea as an easy way to get some sales this month. First, definitely contact everyone you know and ask if they'd be willing to host a Cooking Show. Let them know there are CUTE pink products that generate a $1 donation each to our Help Whip Cancer fundraiser. By the way, it supports the American Cancer Society's breast cancer early detection and education programs. Since 2000, we've been able to raise over $6 million from this fundraiser alone!! If someone doesn't want to do a regular Cooking Show or a Catalog Show this month (go for that first since that may net you a bigger show) there's another option specifically because of HWC......

Here's an idea I got from another consultant. She's sending the following email to not only her customer list, but EVERYONE she knows. Try it! You never know who may take you up on this:

Do you want to earn the Limited Edition Pink Help Whip Cancer Trio Bowl for FREE? Here's how: Become one of my Help Whip Cancer "Team Leaders" and sell at least 20 pink items & earn the Trio Bowl for FREE. For every pink item sold, $1 is donated to the American Cancer Society, plus up to 25% of all sales will also be donated to the American Cancer Society. Every team leader will receive a special gift for helping make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.

My Goal for this year is to sell 400 pink items in May, you can make a difference!
Why is this important to me?
(insert how breast cancer may have affected your life or someone you know....this is what she wrote)-
Last year my mom was diagnosed w/ cancer in May, luckily she caught it early and treatment worked for her. My grandmother on the other hand was not so lucky, she died a few years ago from Breast Cancer. Research can help us beat this disease, please join me and let’s Help Whip Breast Cancer.

I say go for it and see what you come up with. If you have a personal website, you can list each "team leader" as a host of their own catalog show. When you enter the show in P3, you'll list it as a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser. The host won't get other host benefits other than the host special (if you do it the way this consultant did, you'd purchase the $7.80 trio bowl for them), but up to 25% of sales will be donated to Help Whip Cancer. (see the attached flyer that breaks down the fundraiser contributions) If each person sells at least 20 pink products and the minimum cost of a pink product is $5 (the mini scoop measuring cup), you'd have at least a $200 show per person to submit. Obviously the more they sell, the higher the show total and the higher the donation to HWC.

If you have any questions, just let me know. I'm going to try this. And if you don't send out an email newsletter already, this is a great month to do one and include this little blurb in there! Good luck! Let me know if you're going to try it!

I hope it works!!:D

Thanks Becky! I was thinking about sending out my newsletter today but I need to add the recruiting special and this!

Thanks! I also found this and thought it was nice to print or email (save $ on ink) to everyone who buys a pink product!

Wow, this is such a great idea! I love how you're using your business to support such an important cause. I will definitely be trying this out with my team. Thanks for sharing and good luck with your goal of selling 400 pink items this month! Breast cancer has also affected my family, so this cause is close to my heart as well. Keep us updated on how it goes!

1. What is "Help Whip Cancer" and how does it support breast cancer research?

"Help Whip Cancer" is Pampered Chef's annual campaign to raise funds for breast cancer research. Through the sale of select pink products and hosting fundraising parties, we donate a portion of the proceeds to the American Cancer Society for breast cancer research.

2. Who is Amanda and why should I join her team?

Amanda is a Pampered Chef consultant who is passionate about supporting breast cancer research. By joining her team, you can help make a positive impact and contribute to finding a cure for this disease.

3. How can I get involved and join Amanda's team?

You can join Amanda's team by attending her fundraising parties, purchasing select pink products, or making a direct donation. You can also become a Pampered Chef consultant and host your own fundraising parties to support breast cancer research.

4. Are there any incentives for joining Amanda's team?

Yes, by joining Amanda's team, you will not only be supporting a great cause, but you will also receive exclusive discounts on select pink products and be entered into a raffle for a chance to win free products.

5. Can I still support breast cancer research even if I can't join Amanda's team?

Absolutely! You can show your support by purchasing select pink products, making a direct donation, or hosting your own fundraising party. Every contribution, big or small, helps in the fight against breast cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tasoula76
  • baychef