• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Get My Hands on Limited Supply Items?

In summary, if you become a consultant and have a show of at least $150, you can order a set of pink/white cups and squares.
stacieka
Only 1 can be ordered correct? and they arent available to guests at all right at a higher price?

Only one host special per show

The only way to get those SA pink/white it too host, then to get a booking again for May - booking benefit.

If a consultant hosts a catalog show and the show is over $150, can the consultant then order a set? I just became a consultant and didn't order one last month.

Beth in PA

Yes, you can! As long as you have a show of at least $150, 1 set can be ordered on the host order.

Yes, but don't stop there!
I sent email invitations to everyone on my email list (150 people)
Of course, not expecting them to all attend, just hoping that some , a few, would order the pink products... I ended up with 14 guests, several outside orders and $553 in sales! for my HWC show!

Actually 2 can be ordered at a show if the show was booked from another show! Original host from which the show came and new host can order the special!!

Right I know all that. I was just hoping there was a way they could buy them full price...even though I knew they couldnt.

if you get a large HWC show, you could split it up into several shows, and order a cups/plates set for each show. then you could raffle them off to the guests, give them to those who choose to book from the HWC shows, or give the booking hosts the ability to buy them (reimburse you) once they hold their show.. you'd have bookings for june (sell-a-thon) and happy guests/hosts!

what about co hosts...if two people have a show together can both of them get the special??

Nope, only one can get the special.

Yep only one, and only up to 4 half price items, etc...
It's the same amount of free and discounted items, they just split it.
Remind them that the discount is unlimited!
and they'll both get their own Past Host Discount number.

Yeah they just want the HWC stuff lol they could care less about everything else which has been the feelings of all my hosts this month

I have the opposite hosts and guests! They don't care about the HWC items even though I talk about them, have the ACS brochures in their catalogs, have the items out. They seem a bit bummed when they can't buy the cups and squares witout being a host and on the flip side, most of my hosts wonder what to do with the cups and squares IF they purchase them!!! Oh well, I'll have a great collection by the time the month is up!

cmdtrgd said:
I have the opposite hosts and guests! They don't care about the HWC items even though I talk about them, have the ACS brochures in their catalogs, have the items out. They seem a bit bummed when they can't buy the cups and squares witout being a host and on the flip side, most of my hosts wonder what to do with the cups and squares IF they purchase them!!! Oh well, I'll have a great collection by the time the month is up!

Kate~My hosts are the exact same way! All the people who are not interested in hosting want the cups and squares and all the people who are actually hosting, don't really care about them! I'm floored! I swear, if everyone could buy them, I would've sold $300 worth of them! Man, that's too bad!:rolleyes:

Kristi
Glad to hear I'm not the only one with weird customers! :)

I have wierd customers too, I have actually had people refuse to buy the stuff because it's pink...they say pink is too "in" right now and they don't want what everyone else has!!

Sometimes I wonder if we are going back to the 80's "ME, ME, ME" phase...hopefully not!

Okay, I'm the biggest idiot here...I totally forgot to add these to my host's order on the show I submitted this morning. I need to order them...can I rectify this? I called the HO#, but evidently, the dept I need is not open (8:30-12:30). I've put in an email to HO, but we all know how long it can take for them to answer those. Can I fix this? TIA

Sherrie,
I had a problem a couple of weeks ago where I forgot to order one of the free Casual Cooking cookbooks. I emailed and then called HO and they did send it out for me separately. I actually had to call 3 times. The first 2 times they said they couldn't do anything until they received the order. The 3rd time they said the order had been shipped. Thankfully, they shipped it seperately and everybody was happy, especially me!

Maybe we'll meet sometime since we are both in Georgia. I hope so!

Jeanie Gay

Whereabouts in GA are you Jeanie? I'm in Mid GA.

Well, it looks like I'm out of luck...which stinks. I really should have double-checked with the host, but she forgot to mention it, and me in my frenzied state forgot as well. If ANYONE has ONE extra set they are willing to part with, let me know. Thanks.

What is the limited supply item and how can I order it?

The limited supply item is a special product offered by Pampered Chef for a limited time only. To order it, simply visit our website and add it to your cart like you would any other product.

How long will the limited supply item be available for purchase?

The limited supply item will only be available for a short period of time, typically a few weeks. We highly recommend purchasing it as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out on the opportunity.

Can I purchase more than one of the limited supply item?

Yes, you can purchase as many of the limited supply item as you'd like, while supplies last. However, we do ask that you consider other customers who may also want to purchase the item and refrain from hoarding large quantities.

Is there a discount or special offer for the limited supply item?

Unfortunately, there are no discounts or special offers for the limited supply item. However, you can earn host rewards or use any available promo codes towards your purchase.

Can I return or exchange the limited supply item?

Due to the limited nature of the item, all sales are final and we are unable to accept returns or exchanges. However, if the item arrives damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SandiLeigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
Replies