• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Host and Guest Special...

In summary, the Hwc Host and Guest Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to hosts and guests of a party. Hosts can earn rewards based on the number of guests and sales at the party, while guests can receive discounts and free products based on their purchases. This special cannot be combined with other promotions, and there is a minimum purchase amount required for qualification. Hosts can redeem their rewards through their consultant, while guests can use the party link provided by the host.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Question... I thought I heard that guests for May can also purchase the Host special but can't find it anywhere. Did I hear wrong? If not, do we have a special number for those purchasing it full price?

yes, it's the guest special but they do pay full price. This is my first HWC, so I'm just guessing they get loaded into P3 and you do a search.

The guest can buy the 4pc daisy plates for regular price not host price nor can they get the 16pc plate & holder. Look on the guest special flyer on cc for May.

The 16-plate set with the holder is offered to hosts as a way to get multiple items as one 60% off choice. Guests can purchase the component items for full price.HWC items are not in P3 yet.

Hi there! You heard correctly, guests for May can indeed purchase the Host special, but it may not be displayed on the website or in the catalog. However, you can still order it by calling our customer service line and providing them with the special number for the product. Hope that helps! Happy cooking!

1. What is the Hwc Host and Guest Special?

The Hwc Host and Guest Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to both hosts and guests of a party. It includes exclusive discounts and free products for both parties.

2. How does the Hwc Host and Guest Special work?

For hosts, the more guests they have attend their party and the more sales made at the party, the more rewards they can earn. For guests, they can receive discounts and free products based on their purchases at the party.

3. Can I combine the Hwc Host and Guest Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Hwc Host and Guest Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per party.

4. Is there a minimum purchase amount to qualify for the Hwc Host and Guest Special?

Yes, there is a minimum purchase amount required for both hosts and guests to qualify for the Hwc Host and Guest Special. The amount may vary depending on the current promotion.

5. How do I redeem the rewards from the Hwc Host and Guest Special?

Hosts can redeem their rewards by contacting their Pampered Chef consultant and placing an order using their host credits. Guests can redeem their rewards by placing an order through the party link provided by the host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies