1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: HWC Guest special question

1. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

Maybe I am wrong...but I am thinking that when a HOST buys the GUEST special, she is able to deduct the % that she earned from the show off of the guest special??

For example, I seem to recall that, in the past, during Stoneware 20% off for guests, that once the host used her FPV, she could a piece of stoneware at the 20% off guest price PLUS get whatever % off she earned depending on the level of sales? Am I recalling this correctly??

For May, would a host be able to take the % that she earned off the HWC guest items??

Also, can a past host apply her 10% phd discount off the HWC guest items?

Thanks!

Apr 6, 2009
  2. PamperedK

PamperedK Veteran Member Silver Member

Yes, you are correct. The host and past-hosts can apply their discounts to the HWC items.

Apr 6, 2009
  3. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Best part about PC! The host gets the same pricing as the guests but can include them at their discounted price or even free!

Apr 6, 2009
  4. kam

kam Legacy Member Staff Member

OK thanks! Wanted to make sure before I tell someone the wrong thing. :)

Apr 6, 2009
  5. niclowther

niclowther Member Gold Member

Also, those guest specials count toward the show total and commisonable sales, right?

Apr 6, 2009
  6. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Yes, they do, Nicole. This special is nice because there is no dollar limit involved or quantity problems.

7. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

The guest specials that guests purchase count toward the show total. If the host orders any of the guest specials, those are part of the host order and do not affect the show total (although it may count toward commissionable sales, if they're paying for it, not using free product credit).

Apr 6, 2009
Have something to add?