• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Special Postcard Design? Check Out Our Hwc Guest Collection!

thanks for the clarification!I just ordered my cards from VistaPrint (gotta love the emails with free postcards AND free uploads).How do you do the upload?When you go to the site and pick an item (postcards in this instance), there's a choice to "upload full design" next to the "browse our designs" selection. Click the "upload" choice, and then there'll be a button to "choose file." Clicking that will open a window that allows you to browse to the file on your computer. There is a $5 charge (well, $4.99) to upload an image. Sometimes the sale emails include free uploads - that's what I used.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
There should be room to fill in 3 lines at the bottom right.

I also have the VistaPrint-ready version if anyone needs it.

Attachments

• HWCGuestSpecials.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 712
If you don't mind posting the Vista I would like to use it.

thanks,

Carol

Awesome Joy!!! That's why we love you!

Joy, you rock!But when I try to download the PDF from TT.net, I'm getting the same "file is corrupted" error that some folks were getting last week.

These are beautiful!

Thanks Joy!

Try it now, Ann... I think it should work.

I can't post the VistaPrint ready version -- too large! If you email me, I will send it to you as an attachment. I will eventually get them loaded on TTConnect for downloading.

These are Wonderful!! Thank you SO much!!

I can't open it.:cry:

does anyone know why I can open it, but it wont let me save it..it says in the form it's in, I can only print it for my records????

Joy,
I am not at home and would like you to e-mail me the vista print file. I am a member of tasty tid bits, so if you've already posted it don't worry about e-mailing it to me.

[email protected]

kreaser said:
does anyone know why I can open it, but it wont let me save it..it says in the form it's in, I can only print it for my records????

I could be wrong...since I am not THE MOST tech savvy person...but I think if all you have is Adobe Acrobat (PDF) Reader then you can fill in the blank space but you can't save. If you have a full PDF software then you would be able to make changes, save the changes, etc.
I hope that helps you out...and I hope I am at least semi right?!!:rolleyes:

Any chance you (or someone) could make a Canadian version?? :)

Thanks, Joy! I just ordered my cards from VistaPrint (gotta love the emails with free postcards AND free uploads).

How do you do the upload?

When you go to the site and pick an item (postcards in this instance), there's a choice to "upload full design" next to the "browse our designs" selection. Click the "upload" choice, and then there'll be a button to "choose file." Clicking that will open a window that allows you to browse to the file on your computer. There is a $5 charge (well, $4.99) to upload an image. Sometimes the sale emails include free uploads - that's what I used.This link has a free upload and free postcards: http://ebm.e.vistaprint.com/c/tag/hBJvjX1AZdBOAB7gJ1KA-UWmc8g/[email protected]

so I need to save it to my computer so how then right. The psd doesn't work on my computer but I do have adobe photoshop so I don't understand why.

Ok, blondie figured it out :)

chefann said:
When you go to the site and pick an item (postcards in this instance), there's a choice to "upload full design" next to the "browse our designs" selection. Click the "upload" choice, and then there'll be a button to "choose file." Clicking that will open a window that allows you to browse to the file on your computer. There is a $5 charge (well, $4.99) to upload an image. Sometimes the sale emails include free uploads - that's what I used.

This link has a free upload and free postcards: http://ebm.e.vistaprint.com/c/tag/hBJvjX1AZdBOAB7gJ1KA-UWmc8g/[email protected]

Ok do you get these offers in email or am I missing something?? Haha I'm totally not trying to stalk you but this is great.

Okay, so I'm going to join Joy's service so I can see these HWC postcards...right? Because of the changes she had to do, it's not free to see her fliers and such, correct?

I do get their emails. At least 3 a week. :rolleyes: And they all say "Act now!" but they're usually good for 2 weeks or so. And you can't order from 2 offers in the same order. So I usually make a list of things I need, and then place an order from the offer that covers the most of the list.

babywings76 said:
Okay, so I'm going to join Joy's service so I can see these HWC postcards...right? Because of the changes she had to do, it's not free to see her fliers and such, correct?

Correct. :)

Thanks Ann, and just for that I'll put you down as my referral. :D

Thanks! Although I use my [email protected] email address for them, not my CS (or PC) one.And, yes, I'm one of those nerds who has 5 email addresses.

It just asks for the name, not the e-mail address...I hope I did it right. :)

chefann said:
I do get their emails. At least 3 a week. :rolleyes: And they all say "Act now!" but they're usually good for 2 weeks or so. And you can't order from 2 offers in the same order. So I usually make a list of things I need, and then place an order from the offer that covers the most of the list.

Oh ok good to know. You can order from the same offer multiple times, though right?

What are you putting on the back of the postcard??

Hmm, I downloaded the VistaPrint HWC file, (I don't have Photoshop so I can't view it), but I when I went on Vista Print where it says to put the file name for uploading but the file is grayed out and it won't let me select it. Boy I am such a beginner at this stuff. Can someone walk me through this?

niktim3 said:
What are you putting on the back of the postcard??
I put a brief blurb about "contact me to order or host" with my info. I worded it better. :)
babywings76 said:
Hmm, I downloaded the VistaPrint HWC file, (I don't have Photoshop so I can't view it), but I when I went on Vista Print where it says to put the file name for uploading but the file is grayed out and it won't let me select it.

Boy I am such a beginner at this stuff. Can someone walk me through this?
There should be a "browse" button next to the field for the file name. Click that button and it will open a windows explorer-like button that will allow you to navigate your computer to find it.

chefann said:
I put a brief blurb about "contact me to order or host" with my info. I worded it better. :)

There should be a "browse" button next to the field for the file name. Click that button and it will open a windows explorer-like button that will allow you to navigate your computer to find it.

I found the file listed on my computer to select and upload it, but it's not accepting my selection of that file.

hmm... that's weird. I don't know what could be causing that.

babywings76 said:

It's still free... you just have to register. The site has different levels of membership. Everyone gets access to the flyers. Paid members also get the newsletters and email blasts.

My computer was acting up yesterday so I had to shut everything down. (I thought having a Mac meant things like this wouldn't happen :rolleyes:) When I did, it said it was still downloading the HWC postcard! So I stopped the process because I just had to shut down the computer. Now today I'm trying to download it again. It keeps changing the time log of how long is remaining for it to download. I just looked at it again and it says it's going to be 7 hours! Is there something wrong with my computer or did it take everyone else that long to download. I mean, this computer is not even 1 yr. old. It's a very fast, huge memory, etc. iMac. I'm so frustrated!

I had a problem downloading it several times, but the issue was on the server side, not my computer.

Sooo good to know! Thanks! I've been worrying something is wrong on my end. I just came back from church and because the computer was idle for a while, it went to a sleep type mode, so the download got interrupted. So here we go again with a huge estimate of download time.

Oh I give up! It says it'll take 2 days to download! :eek: :cry: What on earth is going on! :confused:

Not sure... I just downloaded it again and it took 12 seconds. I'm on fiber optic broadband.

Are you having trouble with any other downloads?

Oh hi Joy! You're on! I just sent you an e-mail. :blushing: I'm going to play around and see if I can download other files. Do you think it's because I don't have photoshop or whatever it was?

I'm able to download other files from CS super fast, just barely a second.

I'm trying to download it again from TT. The status bar started saying it was going really fast, but the time estimate keeps growing as the KB/sec keeps getting slower and slower (right now it says 4.7KB/sec). And steadily and steadily slower still...

cwinter474 said:
If you don't mind posting the Vista I would like to use it.

thanks,

Carol

Joy, could you email me the vista print version? Thanks! ~Nic

nldavis321 said:
Joy, could you email me the vista print version? Thanks! ~Nic

It's loaded on the site now, so you can download it from there.

Joy, you're wonderful! Thanks for all your help!Just so everyone knows, Joy compressed the file as a Photoshop PDF file so it's
smaller, and it downloaded in seconds! :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies