• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Show Total - Who Had the Highest This Year?

In summary, the conversation was about HWC show totals and fundraisers for the American Cancer Society. Some members had successful fundraisers, while others struggled to sell pink products. However, one member had a particularly successful fundraiser with a grand total of $4,482.50 in products and 5 bookings. Others also shared their individual sales and bookings for the month, with one member submitting $6500 in sales. Overall, there was a mix of disappointment and excitement for the results, but everyone was committed to supporting the cause.
heat123
Silver Member
Hey guys and gals-

just curious to see who had the highest HWC show total this year!? I am closing out my HWC show at $250 with 25 pink items sold total ~ALL MONTH LONG! :eek: Plus I am donating my commission from this show. Kind of disappointing but I guess it's better than nothing!:(

Hopefully it's better next year!:)

I don't know my total but I did 8 shows and barely sold any pink items. No one bought the stencils.

I sold one set of clips. My HWC fundraiser total was $211. I thought because I was new, I didn't do it right and that's why my sales were so low. It's nice to hear (although unfortunate for ACS) that it was not me - possibly. :)

Well, just closed mine out at $665! I am very happy with that, my goal was $450 and I definately surpassed that and I got 3 bookings from it and not only did I earn BoC but I also earned both the RUFTH and HWC pins. I only sold about 15 pink products the entire month though, bummer.

I had my first ever fundraiser with 6 local RFL teams - sold anything from the catalog, sold a grand total of $4,482.50 :D in products. with 5 bookings.

PC is sending my local ACS a check for $687. I am donating $300:) from my own commission check.

HWC products - I sold 3 stencils, 15 bar board, and 21 clips. (I just did a report in PP to find this out)

I have sold a few other HWC products from regular kitchen/catalog shows.

whiteyteresa said:
I had my first ever fundraiser with 6 local RFL teams - sold anything from the catalog, sold a grand total of $4,482.50 :D in products. with 5 bookings.

PC is sending my local ACS a check for $687. I am donating $300:) from my own commission check.

HWC products - I sold 3 stencils, 15 bar board, and 21 clips. (I just did a report in PP to find this out)

I have sold a few other HWC products from regular kitchen/catalog shows.
Wow! That's an awesome fundraiser!!!

My grand totals for the pink products were 3 stencil sets, 34 Help Whip Clips and 34 Bar Board and Knife Sets for a total of 71 sold. Woo hoo!

What I was most excited about was that I submitted three different HWC fundraisers throughout the month and added all the individual orders from my customers, plus all orders I received at the four Curves tables (one was a Shape Express technically) I did during the month of may. My sales for each of these were as follows: $220, $458 and $345 for a grand total of $1023!!! Since I submitted them separately (I figured I'd do better at getting sales if people didn't have to wait ALL month to get them), so 10% of that was donated to HWC.

My main goal was to have my BEST month ever to try to generate as many sales of the pink products (could have been better, as lots on here have stated) and have some sizeable fundraisers. Well, I accomplished my goal of my best month ever by (as of tomorrow) submitting about $6500 in sales! In addition to what I listed above, I also had six Cooking Shows and two Catalog Shows. Woo hoo! Now I hope my June is just as successful.:D :D

pamperedbecky said:
Wow! That's an awesome fundraiser!!!

My grand totals for the pink products were 3 stencil sets, 34 Help Whip Clips and 34 Bar Board and Knife Sets for a total of 71 sold. Woo hoo!

What I was most excited about was that I submitted three different HWC fundraisers throughout the month and added all the individual orders from my customers, plus all orders I received at the four Curves tables (one was a Shape Express technically) I did during the month of may. My sales for each of these were as follows: $220, $458 and $345 for a grand total of $1023!!! Since I submitted them separately (I figured I'd do better at getting sales if people didn't have to wait ALL month to get them), so 10% of that was donated to HWC.

My main goal was to have my BEST month ever to try to generate as many sales of the pink products (could have been better, as lots on here have stated) and have some sizeable fundraisers. Well, I accomplished my goal of my best month ever by (as of tomorrow) submitting about $6500 in sales! In addition to what I listed above, I also had six Cooking Shows and two Catalog Shows. Woo hoo! Now I hope my June is just as successful.:D :D

Way to Go Becky! $6500 is AWESOME! Hope you can do that well for Sell A Thon too!

pamperedbecky said:

Just when I was about to get excited about my best month ever!! Goodness Becky! Great Job!

This was my best month in sales as well with $4043 submitted so far with 2 Catalog shows yet to close. I may cheat a little bit though. If I get the orders and no one ordered HWC I will hold them til Thursday for June Sell-A-Thon. [I know I'm BAD!!;) ]

Good work everyone! I didn't hit my HWC goal. I haven't done a report, but I know I didn't hit $100 in HWC donations. I didn't have a fundraiser so no HWC pin for me this year. I will be at the Breakfast of Caring though! I'll need someone to sit with. Who's with me?

Just a reminder: It states in the June Sell A Thon rules, all commissionable sales must be HELD and SUBMITTED and individual orders placed, between June 1 and midnight CT on June 30.

Lee Anne

If you have shows that close after the 1st and didn't have any May special ordered then I'd go for it and turn them into June shows!

Thanks, Sandra and Heather!! I am a BIG advocate for getting on that phone and contacting anyone who's ever expressed interest in hosting a show! Especially when you have a big goal during a particular month. One of those May shows was someone who I've been trying to get a date booked with for a year. Persistence pays off!:)

Way to go Becky! I had a good first fundraiser myself with almost $750 in sales from a table at Curves. I only sold 8 of the pink products and 2 sets of cups & squares. All in all, I feel successful and had a good month to boot with almost $2000 in sales - far better than my miserable month of April with $17 in sales (yes one little online order) - my summer is looking a lot better and from 2 of my May shows - I managed to book 5 more throughout the summer & fall. Good luck to everyone with their summer!

Gina Miller

When will we find out HWC total sales for this year, any one know?? Am just curious to see comparisons from last year (even though I wasn't selling PC)!

They will announce the totals at the Breakfast of Caring at conf.

I just did a RFL Fundraiser that up until 3 days ago had raised NO funds! The coordinator dropped the ball and the 10 team members were all too busy to get even 1 order....hmmmm.....

Well, I contacted another person affiliated with the organization (it was a business college) and she gathered $800 in 3 days!! All by herself!! I put it in as a show and she wrote a check to the organization since they needed the money this weekend.

So, she ended up getting 3 half priced items, Free products and saved HUNDREDS! She also wrote a check to the RFL for $120 for the donation (kept her receipt for her taxes) and I made even more on the fundraiser!

Worked out for all of us, I would say....NEVER give up!

pamperedbecky said:

Way to go Becky!! Keep up the good work!! :D

Smiles,

fruit76loop said:
Way to go Becky!! Keep up the good work!! :D

Smiles,
Thanks Marlene!!!

I wish we were in the same wave so I can cheer you on for TPC!!! That's AWESOME!!!:D Congratulations!

I must say I am glad though that it is over...I almost wish I could have done all my shows as fundraisers. I had a total of $4309 for this month. The Fundraiser I did do was a $260. Oh well.
OK. Here are the stats:
50 packages of pins - gave a lot away and sold some too!
35 bar boards
20 clips
1 stencil (The one I got as a sample)
20 Cups & Squares - everyone wanted those but no one wanted them enough to host a show.
That comes to 126. With the $26 from the fundraiser that makes $152.
Now, I had a rummage sale of "overstocked" PC stuff and we made $650 on that and the pins I had $123 and I did drawings. That brought in $152. So I am writing a check for alittle over $925.
All I know is I have both pins and both got me to the Breakfast of Caring at Conference. I think I finished May at $155.
I remeber one year where those who attended the breakfast got to pick the items to sell. I am hoping they might do that this year. What they picked stunk.

I think it is safe to say that they won't be bringing the stencils back next year. My total was $403 for my findraiser. Very dissapointing as I had an article in the local paper (with NO contact information!!) and really hyped it up. You poor guys buying surprise boxes at conference! I bet there will be hundreds of boxes with nothing in them but piles of stencils, LOL!!!

OMG, I would scream if I got a ton of stencils in a mystery box...not fun, bad move on PC's part with those. I think this is your way of getting back at us 'cause your not going, you love the idea of all of us opening boxes and it just being full of stencils, don't you? ;) :D! I so wish you could go too, but I understand why not.

You figured me out Andrea! I does make me giggle though! I would love to go, but my husband doesn't change diapers and it would be about $1000 which I haven't even made yet this year! I would have a very upset husband and VERY stinky kids when I got back LOL!!

Right there with ya Gillian! I want to go next year for sure! This year my BB girl wasn't quite old enough to stay with daddy for a weekend and so far my PC earnings have only earned us a vacation to Vegas so I need to save up for Confrence next year! Hope to see you all next year!

What is the "HWC Show Total" and why is it important?

The "HWC Show Total" is the total amount of sales generated by a Pampered Chef consultant during a Home Workshop Cooking Show. It is an important metric because it measures the consultant's success in selling Pampered Chef products and can also impact their commission and rewards.

How is the "HWC Show Total" calculated?

The "HWC Show Total" is calculated by adding up the total sales from all orders placed during the Home Workshop Cooking Show. This includes both individual orders and any group orders placed by the host or guests.

Who is eligible to have the highest "HWC Show Total" for the year?

All Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to have the highest "HWC Show Total" for the year, regardless of their rank or tenure with the company. It is based solely on the total sales generated at their Home Workshop Cooking Shows.

What happens if I have the highest "HWC Show Total" for the year?

If you have the highest "HWC Show Total" for the year, you will be recognized and celebrated by Pampered Chef. You may also be eligible for bonuses and rewards, depending on your consultant level and the current incentives offered by the company.

Is there a minimum "HWC Show Total" required to qualify for the highest of the year?

No, there is no minimum "HWC Show Total" required to qualify for the highest of the year. However, the more sales you generate at your Home Workshop Cooking Shows, the more likely you are to have the highest "HWC Show Total" for the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karlene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • akrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
Replies