• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings HWC gift idea good or no?

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
I had a past guest and potential host postpone a May show because she was just recently diagnosed with Breast cancer on both sides! She was going in for a possible double masectomy the last I chat with her. So she wanted to postpone for a different month ofcourse! This is her 3rd bout with Cancer but the first time in her breasts! :(

Just curious to see if you all think it was a nice gesture to send her either the bar board or clips just as a "hope things are ok" gift to her and that I am thinking of her at this time or should I just send her a card? :confused:

thanks for your opinions in advance!:)

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
MOST DEFINITELY!! If you could get your hands on a set of the cups & squares that would be terribly sweet also. Is she a friend as well as a business contact? I gotta tell you most people that I'm dealing with LOVE the bar board.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I would try to get the cups and squared too, but if not the other pink items are just as thoughtful and nice. I hope that she comes through okay, it must be a very difficult time for her and her family.