• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending a Gift to a Friend with Breast Cancer: Good or No?

In summary, Hwc gift ideas are a great choice for someone who loves cooking. Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets that any home cook would appreciate. These gifts can also be personalized by choosing a specific kitchen tool or gadget or adding a special message or name. There are also budget-friendly options available, and you can purchase a Hwc gift online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. Gift wrapping or packaging can also be added for an extra cost.
heat123
Silver Member
I had a past guest and potential host postpone a May show because she was just recently diagnosed with Breast cancer on both sides! She was going in for a possible double masectomy the last I chat with her. So she wanted to postpone for a different month ofcourse! This is her 3rd bout with Cancer but the first time in her breasts! :(

Just curious to see if you all think it was a nice gesture to send her either the bar board or clips just as a "hope things are ok" gift to her and that I am thinking of her at this time or should I just send her a card? :confused:

thanks for your opinions in advance!:)

MOST DEFINITELY!! If you could get your hands on a set of the cups & squares that would be terribly sweet also. Is she a friend as well as a business contact? I gotta tell you most people that I'm dealing with LOVE the bar board.

I would try to get the cups and squared too, but if not the other pink items are just as thoughtful and nice. I hope that she comes through okay, it must be a very difficult time for her and her family.

1. Is a Hwc gift idea a good gift for someone who loves cooking?

Yes, a Hwc gift idea is a great choice for someone who loves cooking. Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets that any home cook would appreciate.

2. Can I personalize a Hwc gift for someone?

Yes, you can personalize a Hwc gift by choosing a specific kitchen tool or gadget that the recipient would find useful or by adding a special message or name to the gift.

3. Are there any budget-friendly Hwc gift options?

Yes, there are plenty of budget-friendly Hwc gift options available. From small kitchen tools to gift sets, Pampered Chef offers a variety of price points to fit your budget.

4. Can I purchase a Hwc gift online?

Yes, you can purchase a Hwc gift online through the Pampered Chef website. You can also place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer gift wrapping or packaging for Hwc gifts?

Yes, you can choose to have your Hwc gift wrapped or packaged by a Pampered Chef consultant before it is delivered to the recipient. This service may come at an additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • fallonp321
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • pattikake