• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Gift ~Good Idea or Not?

She is going through a difficult time and it would let her know that you are thinking of her. A card would also be a thoughtful gesture.
heat123
Silver Member
I had a past guest and potential host postpone a May show because she was just recently diagnosed with Breast cancer on both sides! She was going in for a possible double masectomy the last I chat with her. So she wanted to postpone for a different month ofcourse! This is her 3rd bout with Cancer but the first time in her breasts! :(

Just curious to see if you all think it was a nice gesture to send her either the bar board or clips just as a "hope things are ok" gift to her and that I am thinking of her at this time or should I just send her a card?:confused:

thanks for your opinions in advance!

I think a few of the clips are appropriate, maybe not the bar board and knife. She knows what these items are all about, so she may appreciate the donation as well as the gesture!!!

heat123 said:
I had a past guest and potential host postpone a May show because she was just recently diagnosed with Breast cancer on both sides! She was going in for a possible double masectomy the last I chat with her. So she wanted to postpone for a different month ofcourse! This is her 3rd bout with Cancer but the first time in her breasts! :(

Just curious to see if you all think it was a nice gesture to send her either the bar board or clips just as a "hope things are ok" gift to her and that I am thinking of her at this time or should I just send her a card?:confused:

thanks for your opinions in advance!
Oh wow, how horrible. I think any gift like that would be a nice gesture. That's very thoughtful of you.

I agree, I think it would be a nice gesture

Dear [Name],

I am so sorry to hear about your recent diagnosis of breast cancer. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. I completely understand your decision to postpone your May show and I am more than happy to work with you to find a more suitable date in the future.

I think it is a wonderful gesture to send a small gift to let you know that I am thinking of you and wishing you well. The bar board or clips are both great options for a "hope things are ok" gift and I know they will come in handy during your recovery. I will make sure to include a personal note with the gift to let you know that you are in my thoughts.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to support you during this time. I am here for you and I am sending you positive thoughts and healing energy.

Take care,

1. Is a Hwc Gift a good idea for a wedding or bridal shower?

Yes, a Hwc Gift from Pampered Chef is a great idea for a wedding or bridal shower. It offers a variety of high-quality kitchen products that the newlyweds can use for cooking and entertaining.

2. Can I personalize a Hwc Gift with the couple's names or initials?

Yes, you can personalize a Hwc Gift with the couple's names or initials. Pampered Chef offers customization options for many of their products, allowing you to add a personal touch to the gift.

3. Are there any Hwc Gift bundles available for purchase?

Yes, there are Hwc Gift bundles available for purchase. These bundles include a selection of popular Pampered Chef products that are perfect for weddings and other special occasions.

4. Can I include a gift message with my Hwc Gift?

Yes, you can include a gift message with your Hwc Gift. During the checkout process, you will have the option to add a personalized message that will be included with the gift.

5. Can the couple return or exchange items from the Hwc Gift?

Yes, the couple can return or exchange items from the Hwc Gift. Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee and allows returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase. The couple can also contact Pampered Chef directly for assistance with any defective items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • PamperedCaniac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • elizabethfox