• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC gift ~good idea or not?

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
I had a past guest and potential host postpone a May show because she was just recently diagnosed with Breast cancer on both sides! She was going in for a possible double masectomy the last I chat with her. So she wanted to postpone for a different month ofcourse! This is her 3rd bout with Cancer but the first time in her breasts! :(

Just curious to see if you all think it was a nice gesture to send her either the bar board or clips just as a "hope things are ok" gift to her and that I am thinking of her at this time or should I just send her a card?:confused:

thanks for your opinions in advance!

stephanieboyd

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
I think a few of the clips are appropriate, maybe not the bar board and knife. She knows what these items are all about, so she may appreciate the donation as well as the gesture!!!

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
heat123 said:
I had a past guest and potential host postpone a May show because she was just recently diagnosed with Breast cancer on both sides! She was going in for a possible double masectomy the last I chat with her. So she wanted to postpone for a different month ofcourse! This is her 3rd bout with Cancer but the first time in her breasts! :(

Just curious to see if you all think it was a nice gesture to send her either the bar board or clips just as a "hope things are ok" gift to her and that I am thinking of her at this time or should I just send her a card?:confused:

thanks for your opinions in advance!
Oh wow, how horrible. I think any gift like that would be a nice gesture. That's very thoughtful of you.