• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Games for April 20th Show and Beyond!

In summary, the conversation suggests using a game or activity, such as an Easter egg hunt or a quiz on breast cancer awareness, to generate bookings and sales for HWC at upcoming shows. There is also a suggestion to offer a grand prize for the hostess who sells the most HWC products, with a portion of the sales being donated to the American Cancer Society. Overall, the conversation highlights various ideas for promoting HWC and raising awareness for breast cancer.
ChefNic
I have a show April 20th and I really want a game to play to generate bookings for HWC... and/or games to play at May shows...
Any ideas??
TIA!!
:eek:

Ideas...
ChefNic said:
I have a show April 20th and I really want a game to play to generate bookings for HWC... and/or games to play at May shows...
Any ideas??
TIA!!
:eek:

Why not do a spin on the Easter egg book to look idea that has been so popular here lately? In my easter eggs now I have pictures of the free product they get if they hold their show. Print or tape those onto some pink paper, roll them up and tie pretty pink ribbons around them like scrolls and put them in a little basket with some pink tissue paper or something. Or maybe instead of ribbon, somehow clip it shut with the HWC pins. If they book the show they get the free gift on their show order and get to keep the pin?

i love that idea!! i think im going to do that for a show on sat. Thanks!

May gamesI think it would be good to have a quiz on Breast Cancer Awareness to win prizes and to educate women who might now know anything about it.
Ask a few questions with mulitiple choices for the answers and whoever answers the most gets a pin and a prize.
Also I think it would be good to have a grand prize for whichever hostess sells the most HWC products at her show.
You could throw in a FREE product for her (whatever you choose to give) which you would either get from kit enhancement or something you could get from a personal order.
Print up a pretty pink certificate that would have the amount they sold in HWC products plus the amount ($1 per product) that was given to the American Cancer Society thanks to her show!
Just some ideas!!
Debbie

1. How can I book games for my April 20th show?

To book games for your April 20th show, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant directly or visit our website to browse and select the games you would like to include in your show.

2. What types of games are available for booking on April 20th?

We offer a variety of games for booking on April 20th, including cooking demos, recipe exchanges, themed parties, and interactive activities for guests of all ages.

3. Can I customize the games for my April 20th show?

Yes, you can customize the games for your April 20th show by discussing your preferences and ideas with your consultant. They will work with you to create a personalized and engaging experience for your guests.

4. Is there a minimum number of games required to book for an April 20th show?

No, there is no minimum number of games required to book for an April 20th show. You can choose as many or as few games as you would like to fit your schedule and budget.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for booking games for April 20th?

Yes, we often offer special promotions and discounts for booking games for specific dates, including April 20th. Be sure to check with your consultant or our website for any current deals or offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyP
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jaye
  • Doraine
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • CGutwein