• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Game ideas?

ChefNic

Veteran Member
Jun 22, 2005
I have a show April 20th and I really want a game to play to generate bookings for HWC... and/or games to play at May shows...
Any ideas??
TIA!!
:eek:

chrissyk

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2005
Ideas...

ChefNic said:
I have a show April 20th and I really want a game to play to generate bookings for HWC... and/or games to play at May shows...
Any ideas??
TIA!!
:eek:

Why not do a spin on the Easter egg book to look idea that has been so popular here lately? In my easter eggs now I have pictures of the free product they get if they hold their show. Print or tape those onto some pink paper, roll them up and tie pretty pink ribbons around them like scrolls and put them in a little basket with some pink tissue paper or something. Or maybe instead of ribbon, somehow clip it shut with the HWC pins. If they book the show they get the free gift on their show order and get to keep the pin?

Jan 18, 2006
i love that idea!! i think im going to do that for a show on sat. Thanks!

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
May games

I think it would be good to have a quiz on Breast Cancer Awareness to win prizes and to educate women who might now know anything about it.
Ask a few questions with mulitiple choices for the answers and whoever answers the most gets a pin and a prize.
Also I think it would be good to have a grand prize for whichever hostess sells the most HWC products at her show.
You could throw in a FREE product for her (whatever you choose to give) which you would either get from kit enhancement or something you could get from a personal order.
Print up a pretty pink certificate that would have the amount they sold in HWC products plus the amount ($1 per product) that was given to the American Cancer Society thanks to her show!
Just some ideas!!
Debbie