• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Fundraiser: Help a First-Timer Out!

In summary, the woman is planning a HWC Bingo fundraiser and an open house, as well as doing a drawing for people who purchase items from her hair stylist. She is also planning a pool event.
nicolespcshows
I am having a HWC Fundraiser and I was wondering how others handled theirs in past years. This is the first time I am actually doing one so any advice would help. I have never did any kind of fundraiser before so the entire experience is new to me. :)

I am doing an open house at my house in May plus I have an article going into our local paper about the fundraiser and I am doing a drawing at the spa where I get my hair cut for people who order HWC items, trying to get Curves in the loop as well. I figured that I would pull out all of the stops this year!

I am planning a HWC Bingo fundraiser. I have never done this before but have gotten many great ideas on this site! This is the flyer I have created to send to all my contacts. Please let me know how it looks, sometimes I tend to get carried away, I just want it to be easy to read as I want this to go well! Thanks for any feedback!

Attachments

• BINGO.doc
    21 KB · Views: 548
Bingo and Pool?How exactly are you running these two events? I don't exactly understand what the squares and the pool are or how you are running the bingo but both sound like a great idae. The money collected from the bingo cards and such I assume that you are donating to HWC. Please, send more info!

ensolette said:
How exactly are you running these two events? I don't exactly understand what the squares and the pool are or how you are running the bingo but both sound like a great idae. The money collected from the bingo cards and such I assume that you are donating to HWC. Please, send more info!

If you do a search of these two things you should pull up some great info on how people have been doing them. With the pool people pay $2 for each square for a chance of winning the whole amount collected. The winner then gets that much money to put towards an extra PC order. I am doing this because it's fun but I also want to insure that I can encourage purchases during the game!

With the bingo I know I have read that a lot of people actually rent a space for the event and the $5 collected would be to cover that cost as well as food and such. For me, I am doing this in my home so I cut the overhead cost there. Therefore, I can cover the food/drinks and the rest I will be donating to HWC.

I hope this helps clarify some questions you may have. Any more just let me know!

I to am thinking of having a HWC Open House in May. Does anyone have an invite they have made up that they would be willing to share? Thanks

What is the HWC Fundraiser?

The HWC Fundraiser is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows first-time hosts to earn free and discounted products by hosting a party and inviting their friends and family to shop.

How does the HWC Fundraiser work?

To participate in the HWC Fundraiser, a first-time host must schedule a party with a Pampered Chef consultant. The consultant will help the host choose a date, plan the party, and provide a link for the host to share with their guests. Guests can then shop online and the host will earn rewards based on the total sales from the party.

What are the benefits of hosting an HWC Fundraiser?

By hosting an HWC Fundraiser, first-time hosts have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. They also get to share great products with their friends and family and spend quality time together.

Who can participate in the HWC Fundraiser?

The HWC Fundraiser is open to first-time hosts who have never hosted a Pampered Chef party before. It is a great opportunity for those who are new to Pampered Chef or have never hosted a party before.

How can I get started with the HWC Fundraiser?

To get started with the HWC Fundraiser, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a party. They will guide you through the process and help you earn rewards for your first-time host party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies