• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Support the PWS Community with a HWC Fundraiser for Breast Cancer

In summary, an "Hwc Fundraiser" on Pws is a fundraiser organized through the Pampered Chef website where a portion of the sales from a designated party or event goes towards a specific charity or cause. The amount donated to the charity varies, but typically 10-15% of the sales are donated. Anyone can host a fundraiser on Pws, and to set it up, you can contact a consultant or visit the "Host a Fundraiser" section on the website. You can also track the progress of your fundraiser by logging into your Pampered Chef account and accessing the "My Fundraisers" section.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
I'm doing a HWC fundraiser for a friend who lives in St. Louis (she moved there for schooling 3 years ago and her mom passed away from breast cancer in Jan. of this year). When I create the fundraiser in P3 it doesn't give me the option to create the show on my PWS. Am I doing something wrong or can I not do this? It would really suck if I can't because I don't want to have to send her THAT many catalogs and flyers, I'd rather send her smaller flyers directing most people to the website.

You just probably have to add it yourself. Sometimes it does that. Keep in mind that nothing from the Outlet (including HWC products) cannot be purchased as part of the fundraiser!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to create a HWC fundraiser on your PWS. HWC fundraisers can only be created through a paper order form or through the HWC fundraising website. You can still use your PWS to promote the fundraiser and direct people to the HWC fundraising website to place their orders.

1. What is an "Hwc Fundraiser" on Pws?

An "Hwc Fundraiser" on Pws refers to a fundraiser organized through the Pampered Chef website (Pws) where a portion of the sales from a designated party or event goes towards a specific charity or cause.

2. How much of the sales from a "Hwc Fundraiser" on Pws goes towards the charity?

The amount donated to the charity varies depending on the specific fundraiser and its terms. However, typically, 10-15% of the sales from the fundraiser are donated to the designated charity.

3. Can anyone host a "Hwc Fundraiser" on Pws?

Yes, anyone can host a "Hwc Fundraiser" on Pws. Whether you are an individual looking to raise funds for a personal cause or a business/organization looking to support a charity, you can host a fundraiser through Pampered Chef.

4. How do I set up a "Hwc Fundraiser" on Pws?

To set up a "Hwc Fundraiser" on Pws, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit the "Host a Fundraiser" section on the website. You will be guided through the process of setting up your fundraiser, choosing a charity, and promoting it to your network.

5. Can I track the progress of my "Hwc Fundraiser" on Pws?

Yes, you can track the progress of your "Hwc Fundraiser" on Pws by logging into your Pampered Chef account and accessing the "My Fundraisers" section. Here, you can see the total sales, amount donated to the charity, and other details about your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • letscook04
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies