• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser HWC Fundraiser Idea

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
I just wanted to share something I tried Friday it went over well considering how few people were there.

One of my son's teachers has the HWC stuff set up in the teacher's lounge and is doing a fundraiser again this year since her sister is a breast cancer survivor (her doctors just brushed her off when she told them her breast hurt, can you believe that?!?!) Anyway, she did this last year also and I had a few orders to put on with it so I figured why not...

I bowl sometimes on Friday nights as a sub so I set up (made some of the 2-step fudge) and the lemonade and only brought the pink stuff and catalogs and order forms and the flip chart and told them we were having a HWC fundraiser (they were short a few teams out of town so not a lot of attendance, I think about 20?) and it was a spur of the moment thing. Anyway I told them I was donating a $20 gift certificate redeemable through me tonight and they could buy squares for $1 each and all the money would go to the HWC fund (wouldn't you know it I left the pretty pink square paper I made up on my desk at home :rolleyes: ) I was hoping to get at least $50 and I got close $42, I think I am going to post these around at work and see how much I can raise, it sure can't hurt.

HTH

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
Jennifer,

I'm not sure I follow the squares. Could you explain it a bit more?

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
The wording needs a little help, but this gives you an idea. You can either cut up this sheet when you do the drawing or have another sheet with all the numbers to draw from.

Buy a square for $1 for a chance to win a $20 gift certificate and help support the American Cancer Society. All donations will go to the American Cancer Society. The Pampered Chef’s Consultants and customers raised over $1 million in May 2005, the combined 5 years before $4.3 million.
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
31 32 33 34 35
36 37 38 39 40
41 42 43 44 45
46 47 48 49 50

*****Winner must redeem prize at show*****

Well I lost my Microsoft Word, I am stuck with word processor right now and for some reason it won't load it, but the numbers I have in squares and have room for them to put their name and I have a HWC symbol and PC symbol at the top.

Last edited: