• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a fundraiser last minute? Check out HWC Fundraiser!

In summary, the HWC fundraiser higher percentages are not what they seem---I am doing at least 5 Relay for Life team fundraisers in MAY--because I told them of the higher percentage---well PC says only HWC shows (where profits go straight toward THEIR donation to the Cancer society) count--so lots of money is coming out of my pocket this month---I always give some of my commission to a fundraiser--so I gave a little more than PC offered.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I just got a HWC Fundraiser dropped in my lap....the fundraiser is in 2 WEEKS! I know I saw a letter somewhere (thought it was out here - maybe not?) explaining the new percentages that PC would donate this year and I cannot find it. Please post it if you've got this one or point me in the right direction. Thanks tons!

Here you go:

Fundraiser Sales Amount Donated
$150 to $299 15%
$300 to $499 20%
$500 or more 25%

The HWC fundraiser higher percentages are not what they seem---I am doing at least 5 Relay for Life team fundraisers in MAY--because I told them of the higher percentage---well PC says only HWC shows (where profits go straight toward THEIR donation to the Cancer society) count--so lots of money is coming out of my pocket this month---I always give some of my commission to a fundraiser--so I gave a little more than PC offered

AARGH!!
so far one closed at $517 but......

The Relay checks are still made out to the Cancer Society but it doesn't matterhopefully I get bookings from it

They clearly stated in the flyers that this is only applicable to HWC fundraisers. Hate having to read the small print to find out the important details though.

It really wasn't in fine print --it said HWC (which I didn't think was clearly stated what a HWC fundraiser was--and MAYBE I should have known that)---but with it going to the Cancer Society anyway---I don't know how many people do a HWC show just to do it????--I've been working with the RELAY teams for years--and there is recognition and fun too in raising $$ for this cause so dear to many

but I guess in offering this higher amount--teams are calling or e-mailing everyday!!! So my name is out there!!!!!:D

tlennhoff said:
They clearly stated in the flyers that this is only applicable to HWC fundraisers. Hate having to read the small print to find out the important details though.
That's what I'm looking for is the actual flyer. Did HO give us one for hosts? I can't find it and I wanted to send to someone. Does anyone have anything that they've been giving to hosts?

Nevermind....I found it!

I just closed a Relay for lifeOn Sunday night with $1650 being the total sales! I said I would give 10% if it was over $1000, so guess I'm writting a check (good cause).

I've got another one in the works right now. And this morning :eek: I got a call as I was out the door asking for another Relay for Life fundraiser for thsi month. Of course, I simply cannot turn down business, so I said absolutely!

Got to love the fundraisers, especially when there is no show, just collecting orders.

1. What is an HWC fundraiser host letter?

An HWC (Help Whip Cancer) fundraiser host letter is a letter sent out by Pampered Chef consultants to potential hosts, inviting them to host a cooking show in support of breast cancer research.

2. How do I become an HWC fundraiser host?

To become an HWC fundraiser host, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. Your consultant will then work with you to schedule a cooking show and provide you with all the necessary materials for a successful event.

3. What are the benefits of hosting an HWC fundraiser?

Hosting an HWC fundraiser not only supports a great cause, but it also allows you to earn free and discounted Pampered Chef products based on the sales at your cooking show. You will also have the opportunity to connect with friends and family while learning new cooking techniques and recipes.

4. How much money from the fundraiser goes towards breast cancer research?

All proceeds from HWC fundraisers go towards breast cancer research through our partnership with the American Cancer Society. In the past 19 years, Pampered Chef has raised over $13 million for this important cause.

5. Can I host an HWC fundraiser outside of the designated month?

Yes, you can host an HWC fundraiser at any time of the year. While the designated month for HWC fundraisers is May, we encourage hosts to support breast cancer research all year round. Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to find a date that works best for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lailawatkins15
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Maragib
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom