1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser HWC fundraiser for daycare

1. LeanneB.

LeanneB. Member

I have already been talking to the director at my daughter's daycare about a fundraiser, but I think running it in May would be great. Can I do a fundraiser for a school promoting the HWC products? Then there would be a double benefit from $1 from each HWC product and then the money the school would get from the fundraiser. Does this make sense? I think the form that someone genius made would work out great for this attached to a mini in case they would like regular product as well. Please let me know.

Apr 5, 2009
  2. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

Are you wanting to only sell the HWC products for the daycare?? I would think that you would do much, much better offering the entire catalog.

Apr 5, 2009
  3. LeanneB.

LeanneB. Member

No, I will attach a mini as well as directing them to website for additional products. I just was not sure if I would do a double benefit deal while benefitting HWC efforts and helping the daycare raise $ for some new playground equipment. Is that cool?
    A church runs the daycare so I thought that they would love this idea.

Apr 7, 2009
Have something to add?