• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Fundraiser for Daycare Benefit Both HWC and the School?

In summary, an Hwc Fundraiser for Daycare is a cooking party event organized by Pampered Chef to help raise funds for daycare centers. The daycare center partners with Pampered Chef to host the event, and a consultant is provided to demonstrate products and assist with sales. Hosting an Hwc Fundraiser can benefit the daycare center by bringing in funds and providing an opportunity for the community to come together. Daycare centers can get involved by contacting Pampered Chef and customizing the event to fit their specific needs with the help of a consultant.
LeanneB.
I have already been talking to the director at my daughter's daycare about a fundraiser, but I think running it in May would be great. Can I do a fundraiser for a school promoting the HWC products? Then there would be a double benefit from $1 from each HWC product and then the money the school would get from the fundraiser. Does this make sense? I think the form that someone genius made would work out great for this attached to a mini in case they would like regular product as well. Please let me know.

Are you wanting to only sell the HWC products for the daycare?? I would think that you would do much, much better offering the entire catalog.

No, I will attach a mini as well as directing them to website for additional products. I just was not sure if I would do a double benefit deal while benefitting HWC efforts and helping the daycare raise $ for some new playground equipment. Is that cool?
A church runs the daycare so I thought that they would love this idea.

1. What is an Hwc Fundraiser for Daycare?

An Hwc Fundraiser for Daycare is an event organized by Pampered Chef to help raise funds for daycare centers. It involves hosting a cooking party where attendees can purchase high-quality kitchen products from Pampered Chef, with a portion of the sales going towards the daycare's fundraising goals.

2. How does an Hwc Fundraiser for Daycare work?

To host an Hwc Fundraiser for Daycare, a daycare center can partner with Pampered Chef and choose a date for the event. Pampered Chef will provide a consultant who will demonstrate products and assist with sales. A portion of the sales from the event will be donated to the daycare center as a fundraiser.

3. What are the benefits of hosting an Hwc Fundraiser for Daycare?

Hosting an Hwc Fundraiser for Daycare can bring in much-needed funds for the daycare center. It also provides an opportunity for parents and community members to come together and support the daycare while also learning about and purchasing high-quality kitchen products.

4. How can a daycare center get involved in an Hwc Fundraiser?

Daycare centers can get involved in an Hwc Fundraiser by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or reaching out to Pampered Chef directly. A consultant will guide the daycare through the process and provide support leading up to and during the event.

5. Can a daycare center customize the Hwc Fundraiser to fit their specific needs?

Yes, Pampered Chef understands that every daycare center's needs are unique, so they offer customizable options for Hwc Fundraisers. This includes choosing the date, products to be featured, and the fundraising goal. Pampered Chef consultants will work with the daycare center to ensure the event meets their specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
Replies