• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Support the Fight Against Cancer with HWC Fundraiser Flyer

In summary, a Hwc Fundraiser Flyer is a promotional tool used to advertise and promote hosting a virtual party to raise funds for a specific cause or organization. To host a Hwc Fundraiser, one can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or the company directly. Anyone can participate in a Hwc Fundraiser as long as they have internet access and are willing to support the cause. A percentage of the sales from the fundraiser will be donated to the cause, and there are various benefits to hosting a Hwc Fundraiser, including earning free and discounted products and bringing together friends and family for a meaningful event.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone had a HWC fundraiser flyer that they used this month. I have a host that has decided to do a catalog fundraiser for her Relay for Life team. I am looking for a flyer that she can hand out with the catalogs that includes how much goes to the American Cancer Society and also has the pink theme for HWC. I have already given her the catalogs and order forms but I want to send her flyers to include with the catalogs so she can drop them off at businesses in her small community.

Please post or email me if you have one. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Brenda K.

When I did my RFL fundraiser I used the Help Whip Cancer flyer – the Guest Special for the month of May. I gave each team captain one of the flyers – either by hand or by e-mail and then they made a copy for each team member that was participating.

Fundraiser percentThank you. When you gave them the flyer did you give them anything that they could over stating the percentage of the sales the non-profit will receive based on the total sales?

Brenda K.

I had 6 teams involved. They knew that there team would get 15% of there guest sales. I knew that it would be over $600 because of so many teams involved. I saw this flyer on this website, maybe you could use this one.

Attachments

• CHEF SUCCESS - Fundrasier - Profits 001.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 351

1. What is a Hwc Fundraiser Flyer?

A Hwc Fundraiser Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise and promote hosting a virtual party to raise funds for a specific cause or organization. It includes information about the products, discounts, and donation options available during the fundraiser.

2. How can I host a Hwc Fundraiser?

To host a Hwc Fundraiser, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to the company directly. They will guide you through the process of setting up the fundraiser, creating a personalized flyer, and promoting it to your network.

3. Can anyone participate in a Hwc Fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can participate in a Hwc Fundraiser as long as they have access to the internet and are willing to support the cause or organization being fundraised for. Participants can shop for products and make direct donations through the fundraiser flyer.

4. How much of the sales from the fundraiser goes to the cause?

For every purchase made through the Hwc Fundraiser, a percentage of the sales will be donated to the cause or organization. The exact percentage may vary depending on the specific fundraiser and the products purchased.

5. Are there any benefits to hosting a Hwc Fundraiser?

Yes, there are several benefits to hosting a Hwc Fundraiser. Not only are you helping to raise funds for a good cause, but you can also earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of the fundraiser. Additionally, hosting a fundraiser is a great way to gather friends and family for a fun and meaningful event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBevShu
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jbachen
  • pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies