• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Fundraiser Flyer

Brenda K.

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2005
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone had a HWC fundraiser flyer that they used this month. I have a host that has decided to do a catalog fundraiser for her Relay for Life team. I am looking for a flyer that she can hand out with the catalogs that includes how much goes to the American Cancer Society and also has the pink theme for HWC. I have already given her the catalogs and order forms but I want to send her flyers to include with the catalogs so she can drop them off at businesses in her small community.

Please post or email me if you have one. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Brenda K.

whiteyteresa

Veteran Member
Feb 20, 2006
When I did my RFL fundraiser I used the Help Whip Cancer flyer – the Guest Special for the month of May. I gave each team captain one of the flyers – either by hand or by e-mail and then they made a copy for each team member that was participating.

Brenda K.

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2005
Fundraiser percent

Thank you. When you gave them the flyer did you give them anything that they could over stating the percentage of the sales the non-profit will receive based on the total sales?

Brenda K.

whiteyteresa

Veteran Member
Feb 20, 2006
I had 6 teams involved. They knew that there team would get 15% of there guest sales. I knew that it would be over $600 because of so many teams involved. I saw this flyer on this website, maybe you could use this one.

Attachments

• CHEF SUCCESS - Fundrasier - Profits 001.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 290