• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Fundraiser Flyer: Download and Share to Support a Great Cause

In summary, the Hwc Fundraiser Flyer is a promotional tool created by Pampered Chef for fundraising organizations. It features a variety of products and special pricing options. To use it, you can distribute it to potential customers, host a Pampered Chef party, or share it on social media or through email. There are requirements to participate in the program, such as being a registered fundraiser with Pampered Chef. The amount of money raised will vary, but on average, organizations can expect to raise a few hundred to a few thousand dollars. The flyer cannot be customized, but you can add your organization's information to the order forms provided.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
There is a PDF on CC about hosting a HWC fundraiser this month. For some reason I cannot get to download. Does anyone have this or can get it to download and want to post it here for me? Thanks!

Hope this is what you're looking for

It downloaded and uploaded very slowly for me, so good luck!

or maybe it didn't upload at all! I'll try again!

Nope, upload of filed failed...sorry!

Thanks for trying!

Anybody else? Or does anyone have the generic information about the HWC fundraisers so I can share with our group tomorrow?

Is this the one you are looking for?

I added a fillable box next to Cons Info.

It is a huge file!

Ahh...the limit for pdfs is 2MB - this file is close to 4MB!! Even zipping it - it is still too large.

I am going to try to save it as a smaller size pdf - if I can remember how.

If not, what is your email? I can email it to you.

OK, I have saved it as a smaller pdf.

You can fill in your info next to Consultant Info:

Not sure if this is the flyer you wanted...

Attachments

• hwc_fundraiser_oct_fillable.pdf
    808.2 KB · Views: 470
Awesome! Thank you!

1. What is the Hwc Fundraiser Flyer?

The Hwc Fundraiser Flyer is a promotional tool created by Pampered Chef to help fundraising organizations raise money for their cause. It features a variety of Pampered Chef products and special pricing options.

2. How can I use the Hwc Fundraiser Flyer for my fundraiser?

You can use the Hwc Fundraiser Flyer by distributing it to potential customers or by hosting a Pampered Chef party where a portion of the sales will go towards your fundraising goal. You can also share the flyer on social media or through email to reach a wider audience.

3. Are there any requirements to participate in the Hwc Fundraiser Flyer program?

Yes, in order to participate in the Hwc Fundraiser Flyer program, you must be a registered fundraiser with Pampered Chef. This involves filling out an application and agreeing to the terms and conditions.

4. How much money can my organization expect to raise with the Hwc Fundraiser Flyer?

The amount of money your organization can raise with the Hwc Fundraiser Flyer will vary depending on the size of your network and the effort put into promoting the fundraiser. On average, organizations can raise anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars.

5. Can we customize the Hwc Fundraiser Flyer with our organization's logo or information?

Unfortunately, the Hwc Fundraiser Flyer cannot be customized with your organization's logo or information. However, you can add your organization's information to the order forms provided and include it in your promotional efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chrissy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • ChefBevShu