• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Fundraiser Flyer: Join Us for a Fun & Meaningful Event | Next Week!"

In summary, the Hwc Fundraiser Flyer is a customizable template designed to help organizations and individuals raise money through hosting a Pampered Chef party. It can be downloaded from the Pampered Chef website or requested from a consultant. The flyer is fully customizable and there are no fees associated with it. By hosting a party, a percentage of sales will go towards the cause and additional benefits such as free products and discounts can also be earned.
PamperYourKitchen
This is my first time trying to attach something to the files, but I hope this makes it. This is the flyer that I made up for my fundraiser that's coming up next week. I can email it to you in a different format, if you want, all of the formats were too large of files to get on here. :)

Attachments

• bcflyer.jpg
    bcflyer.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 967
Erin,
That looks great! You did a great job catching my eye! Good LUCK! :)

Kristi

Hey JanelErin - FANTASTIC FLYER!!

Awesome!!!!!!!

1. What is the Hwc Fundraiser Flyer?

The Hwc Fundraiser Flyer is a customizable flyer template designed to help organizations and individuals raise money for their cause through hosting a Pampered Chef party.

2. How do I get a copy of the Hwc Fundraiser Flyer?

You can download a copy of the Hwc Fundraiser Flyer from the Pampered Chef website or request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I make changes to the Hwc Fundraiser Flyer?

Yes, the Hwc Fundraiser Flyer is fully customizable. You can add your organization's logo and contact information, change the date and time of the party, and include any additional information you want.

4. How does the fundraiser work?

The fundraiser works by hosting a Pampered Chef party where a percentage of the sales will go towards your cause. You can also earn free products and discounts based on the total sales of the party.

5. Are there any fees associated with the Hwc Fundraiser Flyer?

No, there are no fees associated with the Hwc Fundraiser Flyer. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to help organizations and individuals raise money for their cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperYourKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chrissy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • Loreen