• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Insert Now Online - View & Make Fillable!

In summary, the "Catalog Insert Now Online - View & Make Fillable!" feature allows customers to view and fill out the catalog insert online, making it easier to place an order and customize their purchases. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website, consultant's website, or directly from the catalog insert email. Progress can be saved and the filled out insert can be printed. Using this feature can save time and effort, reduce paper waste, and make the ordering process more convenient for both customers and consultants.
pctharper
Gold Member
I saw the catalog insert was posted online. I attached it below so you can see it if you haven't yet, but its not a fillable. If someone wants to make the bottom part a fillable area, be my guest!

Attachments

• HWC.pdf
    547.7 KB · Views: 533
I can't wait to start selling them.

Here is the flyer with fillable spots put in. I put one at the bottom of each page. Fill out one or both.

If I have time tmorrow, I may try to get these 2 pages onto one page.

Attachments

• hwc2011_products_fillable.pdf
    549.6 KB · Views: 493

1. What is the purpose of the "Catalog Insert Now Online - View & Make Fillable!" feature?

The "Catalog Insert Now Online - View & Make Fillable!" feature allows customers to view and fill out the catalog insert online, making it easier to place an order and customize their purchases.

2. How can I access the "Catalog Insert Now Online - View & Make Fillable!" feature?

You can access the feature by going to the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "View & Make Fillable!" button on the catalog insert page. You can also access it through your consultant's website or directly from the catalog insert sent to your email.

3. Can I save my progress while filling out the catalog insert online?

Yes, you can save your progress by clicking the "Save" button at the bottom of the page. This will allow you to come back and continue filling out the insert at a later time. Please note that you will need to log in with your Pampered Chef account to access your saved insert.

4. Can I print out the filled out catalog insert?

Yes, you can print out the filled out catalog insert by clicking the "Print" button at the bottom of the page. This will generate a PDF version of the insert that you can save or print.

5. Are there any benefits to using the "Catalog Insert Now Online - View & Make Fillable!" feature?

Yes, using the feature can save you time and effort by allowing you to easily customize your order and submit it online. It also helps reduce paper waste and makes the ordering process more convenient for both customers and consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefLoriG