• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your HWC Sales: Tips for Reaching Doctors' Offices

In summary, this year, the HWC organizer is going to focus on only selling the products from the catalog, rather than getting involved in conversations with doctors. They are also going to bring a copy of the catalog with them when they go to other events. If they get orders from a show, they will give the host a free pink item.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I did not get very involved in the HWC last year due to planning my daughters June wedding. This year, I'm starting to think ahead! Have any of you had any luck with dropping off the special HWC order forms and catalogs at doctors offices and collecting orders? We have a big cancer center here so I was just wondering......how would I best go about this and approach them?

I'm really glad you posted that because I have been thinking about the same thing. There is a Cancer center about 30 miles from my house. I was also thinking of dropping something off but wasn't sure what to do or say.

Just bumping this I would also love an answer!!!

I covered my town in HWC order forms and cattys last year, and even got an acticle in the local paper about HWC. I had a horrible response and barely closed the show at $300. I think people were too overwhelmed by the whole catalog and never ended up ordering.

This year I am going to focus on the HWC products only and see if I can get more sales that way. The answer I kept getting at most doctor's offices was that they get so many offers all year long to buy things for various causes that there is no way for them to purchase everything.

I do a spreadsheet with the HWC products pictured at the top with prices and what it's for. Then it's kind of like a fundraiser sheet so name, number, qty, total, etc can be filled in. I give them to past hosts to take to work and friends and family. I will also try other places, like dentist and bank, etc. I'll post it when I get it done. I also bring this with me whereever I go (scrapbooking, to other parties, etc) and to shows in March and April! If I get orders b/c of a show, I'll give the host a pink item for free.

I have been blessed to book a show with a nurse in our Oncology Center! I am not sure if she's doing a cooking or catalog show but she is excited.

1. How can I get doctors' offices interested in purchasing our products?

To reach doctors' offices, it's important to establish a professional relationship with them. Consider reaching out to local medical offices and offering to provide a demonstration of our products during their lunch break or after hours. This will allow them to see the benefits of our products firsthand.

2. What are some strategies for increasing sales to doctors' offices?

One strategy is to offer special deals or discounts specifically for doctors' offices. You could also consider partnering with a healthcare professional to endorse our products or offer them as gifts to patients. Additionally, providing educational materials and research on the health benefits of our products can help to increase interest and sales.

3. How can I overcome objections from doctors who are hesitant to purchase our products?

It's important to address any concerns or objections from doctors in a professional and informative manner. Be prepared to provide evidence or testimonials from other doctors who have seen positive results from using our products. You could also offer a trial period or provide a sample of our products for them to try before committing to a purchase.

4. Are there any specific products that are popular among doctors' offices?

Our kitchen tools and cookware that promote healthy cooking and meal prep are often popular among doctors' offices. Our Grate & Slice Set, Cut-N-Seal, and Deluxe Cooking Blender are just a few examples of products that are great for promoting a healthy lifestyle.

5. How can I keep track of sales to doctors' offices?

It's important to keep detailed records of all sales made to doctors' offices. This will help you track which products are selling well and which offices are repeat customers. You could also consider creating a separate category in your sales records specifically for doctors' office sales to easily track and analyze the data.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
happilypampered
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies
Views