• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Funds for Cancer and Heart Center: HWC & Doctors Office Fundraiser

In summary, the person is planning a fundraiser for the Cancer Center by doing a mystery host type show. They plan to drop off catalogs and order forms and draw one name at the end for the benefits. They are seeking advice on how to approach the Cancer Center and its employees, and they are also considering reaching out to the Heart Center. They are also looking for suggestions on how to incentivize sales and bookings. It is suggested that they reach out to the Cancer Center's human resources department or head of the center to coordinate the event and that they send out an email or flyer to employees to promote the fundraiser.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I posted this down under fundraisers already, but this may be the more appropriate place! Last year I did not do anything with this because I was busy planning my daughters wedding for early June. We have a big Cancer Center here. I was thinking of droppiing off a couple catalogs and order forms and doing maybe a mystery host type show. This place is huge with lots of employees. Draw one name at the end for the benefits. What do you think? How do I approach them....or would you go about this a different way. Anyone with experience in HWC please help! I'm tryin to plan ahead and go about this in the best way! We also have a Heart Center here too.

fundraiserYou might want to present it as a fundraiser for the cancer center or the doctors offices. I don't know if they accept money like that, but you could explain to them they get up to 15% of the sales and $2.00 for every booking ALSO, for every HWC item sold $1.00 will be donated to the HWC campaign. Then you can offer something for the top in sales, the one with most bookings... etc. that would have to come out of your pocket but it's usually worth it, AND it's a write off at the end of the year.

That sounds like a great idea! Doing a mystery host show at the Cancer Center would not only raise money for a good cause, but also raise awareness about the products you are selling. I would suggest reaching out to the Cancer Center's human resources department or community outreach team to see if they can help you coordinate the event. You could also try reaching out to the head of the Cancer Center to see if they would be interested in partnering with you for the fundraiser. As for approaching the employees, you could send out an email or flyer to all of them explaining the event and how they can participate. Good luck with your fundraiser!

1. What is the Hwc & Doctors Office program?

The Hwc & Doctors Office program is a collaboration between Pampered Chef and medical professionals to promote healthy eating habits and provide nutritious meal options for patients.

2. How does the Hwc & Doctors Office program work?

The program works by partnering with doctors' offices and offering cooking demonstrations and workshops for patients. Pampered Chef consultants also provide recipe ideas and healthy cooking tips to patients.

3. Is the Hwc & Doctors Office program available in all areas?

Currently, the program is available in select areas. However, we are constantly expanding and looking for new partnerships with doctors' offices to bring the program to more communities.

4. Can anyone participate in the Hwc & Doctors Office program?

The program is primarily geared towards patients of participating doctors' offices. However, anyone can attend the cooking demonstrations and workshops to learn about healthy cooking and nutrition.

5. Are there any costs associated with the Hwc & Doctors Office program?

No, there are no costs for doctors' offices to partner with Pampered Chef for the program. However, there may be fees for participants to attend cooking demonstrations or workshops, which will vary depending on the location and consultant hosting the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Teresa LM
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies