• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Advice: Disheartening HWC Fundraiser Experiences

In summary, Kristen planned a HWC/Open House fundraiser to raise money for ACS. She put up flyers and talked to local businesses, but only one person showed up. She received advice to personally invite people and try setting up a display at a local fitness club.
ensolette
Please, help.

I was skeptical about the whole HWC fundraising when I first learned about it, but after realizing how much we could raise for awareness, I really started to get excited about what I could do. So I had a HWC/Open House fundraiser planned for last night. I live in a large apartment complex and put a flyer (attached to this message and printed on hot pink paper) in every entry in my complex. This was about 30-40 flyers. I also put flyers up and talked to all my local businesses here including coffee shops and restaurants. I put them up at the grocery store, all over my school (I'm a teacher) and talked to everyone I knew about the party. I put email notices in our daily mail and my mom talked the party up at the larger emergency room where she works. I paid $30 to put a notice in our Sunday paper, paid $75 to rent the clubhouse at my complex, bought and prepared tons on food, ran home from school yesterday to set it all up.

And I waited.

The party was scheduled from 5-8. I had everything set up, including bingo games, which I was selling the cards for $3 with all the profits to go to ACS. I had catalogs ready with the color print-outs of the HWC products for everyone to see.

And I waited.

5:30 came and only my boyfriend's grandmother had showed up. 6:00 and we were still alone. 6:30, it was getting funny. 7:00 and I was sitting on the floor in front of the fire place, resigned to the fact that no one was coming. Then another consultant who lives in my complex wandered in to ask for ideas for her own fundraiser. It was hard to be encouraging.

7:30 and 1 friend showed up and placed and order and left and that was it. Period. 8:00 we packed it up and went home.

It was raining, it was a Monday. I have no other excuses for what happened. What else could I have done? It was disheartening and sad to say the least. In addition, I now have the two orders from his grandmother and my friend and when I try to submit them on PP, I can't even do it for HWC because I don't have $150 in orders to submit and making them individual orders increases the S&H and takes away the donations.

Please, help.

Attachments

• HWC Open House.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 552
Kristen,

I'm sorry it was so disappointing for you. I have not had much luck with flyers or ads. I find that people still really respond best to the personal invitation. I have found that doing reminder calls the night before improves attendance as well. As for getting some more orders, try setting up a display at your local Curves or women's fitness club. There has been some good success with that and there is a thread on here telling how others have done.

Michele

ensolette said:
Please, help.

I was skeptical about the whole HWC fundraising when I first learned about it, but after realizing how much we could raise for awareness, I really started to get excited about what I could do. So I had a HWC/Open House fundraiser planned for last night. I live in a large apartment complex and put a flyer (attached to this message and printed on hot pink paper) in every entry in my complex. This was about 30-40 flyers. I also put flyers up and talked to all my local businesses here including coffee shops and restaurants. I put them up at the grocery store, all over my school (I'm a teacher) and talked to everyone I knew about the party. I put email notices in our daily mail and my mom talked the party up at the larger emergency room where she works. I paid $30 to put a notice in our Sunday paper, paid $75 to rent the clubhouse at my complex, bought and prepared tons on food, ran home from school yesterday to set it all up.

And I waited.

The party was scheduled from 5-8. I had everything set up, including bingo games, which I was selling the cards for $3 with all the profits to go to ACS. I had catalogs ready with the color print-outs of the HWC products for everyone to see.

And I waited.

5:30 came and only my boyfriend's grandmother had showed up. 6:00 and we were still alone. 6:30, it was getting funny. 7:00 and I was sitting on the floor in front of the fire place, resigned to the fact that no one was coming. Then another consultant who lives in my complex wandered in to ask for ideas for her own fundraiser. It was hard to be encouraging.

7:30 and 1 friend showed up and placed and order and left and that was it. Period. 8:00 we packed it up and went home.

It was raining, it was a Monday. I have no other excuses for what happened. What else could I have done? It was disheartening and sad to say the least. In addition, I now have the two orders from his grandmother and my friend and when I try to submit them on PP, I can't even do it for HWC because I don't have $150 in orders to submit and making them individual orders increases the S&H and takes away the donations.

Please, help.

I think it has ALOT to do with the fact that it was a rainy Monday! I did one Monday night show and will never schedule another unless the host begs me and guarentees that her friends will come! (((( hugs ))))

I feel your pain! I planned a HWC fundraiser/cooking show in my home two weeks ago. I personally passed out an invitation and catalog to each home in the near vicinity (45 houses) and sent a dozen invitations to misc friends. The time came for the show--0 was in attendance from the neighborhood, 3 from the sent invitations and 1 guest. Yes, it was a disappointment, however I made the best of it and we did have a lot of fun that evening. With a couple of outside orders added in, the show was $275, one booking. Was it a waste of time and expense? Who knows. But at least there are 45 catalogs with my name on the back of each floating around my neighborhood and where that may lead is anyone's guess. Not much was raised for HWC, but something is better than nothing and at least four people were given information about breast cancer awareness and opportunity to support the cause.

I am having a HWC fundraiser this Sunday and hoping that it's not a flop, I have followed up and hopefully the people that have RSVP'd will actually show. The only thing that I see that you could have done differently is to follow up, when we host our own shows/open houses we need to treat them the same way we would expect a host to treat her shows. If they don't follow up and make reminder calls then more than likely the showing will be slim to none. In the same turn people can be, well, turds...those that RSVP may not show and some may show without RSVPing. Where is Miss Manner's when we need her?

I have 1 HWC online fundraiser sent it to 150 addresses (of freinds and past guests) I thought for sure people would want to help this great cause! And I've done an online sale before and it worked.

Well NOt 1 response and I even extended it through the end of the month with a reminder email! Still no bites! I even offered the HWC pin and a SBCB with the purchase of all 3 items. Total flop! I can't understand why no one is interested in these special products! I jsut loved the bar board and clips!

Too bad so sad for me and ACS!

hwc fundraiserI too was doing an online fundraiser and have not had one person buy anything. I was also going to donate my commission off of it to a local breast cancer support group b/c I feel so strongly about the cause and still haven't gotten any responses. In my email I also told about the other uses for the stencil. This year people just don't seem to be very interested. I love the clips but somehow have wound up with one not having the magnet and so far haven't been able to find it. It has to be in the house somewhere.:eek:

PS. I forgot to mention, I gave packets out to 5 girlfriends to collect from their freinds at work and hopefully I get some orders that way?!? Two were really motivated by wanting to turn them in as a show to get the Host Special!

You know it's kind of funny (not really but more interesting I guess)...I was speaking with my director and we were discussing the difficulties with selling the HWC stuff this year. She was saying that she sold a ton last year no problem but even she is struggling this year, and the same for her sister directors. I have to admit that I didn't have a show last May so I sold nothing and I am finding it difficult for people to order this stuff, I just don't understand why they aren't.

Maybe the products were more appealing last year? I think they were the pink towels, small whip, can strainer and maybe something else? More practical items perhaps? I liked those products last year better but I didn't sell PC then.

The Host special seems to be a Hot item (mugs set) and alot of people asked about buying them outright. But no one wanted them enough to host a show :O(!

I must say that I am really having a terrible time trying to sell any of the pink products as well. A lot of people just look and don't really care. Although, of everything, the bar boards & knife are pretty steady, but everything else people really don't care about.
I've also only had one woman be interested in the Host Special.

I may be wrong, but I'm thinking people just aren't spending right now like they usually do for donations/charity because of the high price of gas. I helped with the USPS food drive last weekend and they didn't collect as much food and we talked about how gas prices may even be affecting that. I wasn't selling PC last year so I don't know about the comparison, but I do know that lots of people are really struggling financially with the gas prices.

Jeanie Gay

heat123 said:
I have 1 HWC online fundraiser sent it to 150 addresses (of freinds and past guests) I thought for sure people would want to help this great cause! And I've done an online sale before and it worked.

Well NOt 1 response and I even extended it through the end of the month with a reminder email! Still no bites! I even offered the HWC pin and a SBCB with the purchase of all 3 items. Total flop! I can't understand why no one is interested in these special products! I jsut loved the bar board and clips!

Too bad so sad for me and ACS!
Hey Heather,
Sorry to hear you're not getting any bites.:( I did the big email campaign too and I've had those tables at 2 Curves so far. I had enough orders earlier in the month to submit one small fundraiser (only about $220). I'm about to submit another one that's bigger-around $400 (it helps to do those reminder emails for sure!), so I'm happy about that.

I think the bigger customer base you have, obviously the better chance you have to get more orders. I think that's why I've done ok with this. It's not much different than last year for me, personally. The pink bar boards are a big hit and I'm selling lots of those. I don't know how much thought went into those stencils because those just don't seem to appeal to people. I think I sold one.

Anyway, good luck to those of you doing those fundraisers. Doing an actual show is REALLY tough to predict. Sometimes you get a good turnout, but I'd say more often than not, you don't. Next year I'm thinking of combining it with a Cinco de Mayo party and doing a big HWC kick off. Those are the only BIG successful non-internet fundraisers that I've heard of. Although a couple people I know who did them this year didn't have as good a turnout as last year. Go figure!! I hope PC raises at LEAST a million dollars. That is SO cool!!:D

I know I liked the HWC items better last year. Even the host special I think was more appealing- the quick stir pitcher with the pink plunger. I think thats why I'm not getting much in sales as far as HWC items.

Thank You - I Thought I Was The Only One...I CAN'T for the life of me unload these pink things! No one likes them!
Especially the Cake Stencils. No one is buying the regualr ones so why they did this in pink, we will never no. Even the Bar Boards and Knives are a flop. I did not sell the Butternut or Cranberry ones much either.
No one will buy Help Whip Clips because they all have them from last year.
Someone really goofed at the HO. Did not do their home work well.
Last year I sold over 175 products. I am currently at 34. (I did how ever sell 20 of the Cups & Squares via past hosts and current hosts.)
Stinks - alot! How do you do a great job when the products are really bad?
Well, they will know they goofed when we can not hit the million dollar mark set last year in contributions. I have actually had better luck getting cash. but we can't do that either through Pampered Chef. I will be sending in a check directly to ACS again this year.

My HWC fundraiser did well, but...I host an annual HWC fundraiser at a local coffee shop so my past guests know about it, but this year the turnout was low. I had 18 people who RSVP'ed yes that didn't show up, and yes, I called to remind them the day before. The problem I had was that the weather was GREAT the Sunday afternoon I was having the fundraiser, so people got caught up on lawn work. I still had 11 or 12, though, so I can't complain too much, plus on a good note, there were a lot of online orders, so my total was around $1400 (I split them into 2 fundraisers because some of the guests didn't pay me right away, and I wasn't comfortable sending in the show without the $$$). I sold only 2 pink boards, 2 sets of clips, and no stencils. All in all, for the month, the pink item purchases are WAY down for me (no one has bought the stencil).

For the record, for my HWC fundraiser, I snail-mailed around 250 invites, e-mailed all of those guests plus a few more, and followed up mostly by e-mail, some by phone, so I was disappointed in the number (I was hoping for $3000; last year was just over $2000 and I only sent 100 invitations). I was still able to help the ACS, but took a huge hit between postage and food. It's for a good cause, though :) .

Diane

P.S. Last year, I had a press release in our local paper, put up flyers all around town and in peoples' paper boxes, and I didn't have a single bite, so I skipped it this year.

I have had a weird experience. A lot of people who see the pink bar board and knife set remember last season's (cranberry and butternut) and want those. Thankfully I have a few on hand and was able to sell them to those customers. I'm thinking of purchasing some of the pink ones for my "stash" and hopefully will sell some of those later - or use them as incentives. That way the money will go to ACS and I get closer to the Breakfast of Caring!

I sold about 75 pink products, only the clips and bar boards. However, the only reason I was able to sell so much is because of my MIL. She owns her own Curves and bought a most of them to give away as prizes in October when Curves locations do the ACS events. Other than that there was only a few random pink items sold to all my contacts that I e-mailed.

As for the first girl who wondered why no one came... my experience is that people won't come if they don't know you. You are a stranger to them, so they don't want to come to your house.

I haven't sold a single Cake Stencil either... not too many people are THAT into decorating with the ribbon, whatever color they chose...
The Bar Board/knife has been my big seller... 11 so far, and I have two shows next week, and not done with a catalog show yet...
I hope they bring back the pink twixit clips from a few years ago...everyone can use more twixit clips!!

I really hope we beat what we did last year for HWC!!!

I was going to have the event at my apartment originally, but changed it to the clubhouse for that very reason; I know strangers won't go to someone's house. But the clubhouse is a common area for everyone who lives here. There are at least 25 buildings in my comples and anywhere from 24-36 apartments in each of those. Thats a pretty big base to work with. And I offered free food, bingo for prizes... I just thought at least one or two of the possible 600-1000 people in my complex would show up. Of at least one or two of the people I know and work with who had seen the fliers up at school for three weeks as well as getting a reminder the Friday before in our Morning Messenger. Since there were no direct invites, I couldn't have really made phone calls the night before. And the people I did talk to directly said there were coming and then didn't show up. Overall, just disheartening. I really had high hopes, even with the crappy HWC product selection. I figured I'd just sell the catalog product and give the 15%. Not now. I can't even get a few more orders to push my two existing ones to the point of being able to submit something.

Well after reading these threads I know I'm in trouble!! I too am doing a HWC fundraiser open house this Sunday at my house and so far it doesn't look good. I understand about following up with phonecalls and not wanting to go over a strangers house but I thought I would have a better chance just sending out flyers in people's mailboxes from my development and from the near by development then trying to get people to come from afar since alot of my past hosts and guests do not live near me. I did send out to my huge e-mail base as well and will send out a reminder but I can't send out a reminder to the over 200 houses I put flyers into.
I don't know we'll just have to wait and see. But as far as the pink products...I agree with the rest of you- not really selling much!
For those of you that did the fundraisers can you just fill me in on what you did in terms of food and games so I can see if I'm on the right track. I think I have way to much planned and am now rethinking everything - HELP!

I didn't do any games - it was open house style and people came and went. I did have everyone fill out a drawing slip and then I drew names periodically (had to be present to win). For food, I had WAY too much, but I made the caprese sandwiches on the french bread rather than the pitas (cheaper - if you're interested in it I did post the directions somewhere on CS). I also made the profiterole puffs with pink filling, strawberry amaretto puffs (everyone really raved about these), oriental veggie pizza from All The Best, some brownie thing that I can't remember off the top of my head (but it had whipped cream, sour cream and berries on top), sugar cookies with pink ribbons for frosting (just used the Pillsbury dough), and veggies with dip. For drinks I did a couple of different mixes in the Quik Stir Pitchers.

HTH,
Diane

Wow! That's a lot of food! How many people did you do that for?

Well....There were SUPPOSED to be 40 plus some said they were bringing friends(they all RSVP'ed YES, and all were called or e-mailed), but only 11 showed up!!!!:eek: The weather was really nice that Sunday and people got caught up with outside activities. At least that was the excuse...

I stopped by our local senior assisted living complex on the way home and dropped off a lot of food! At least the director placed an order:) .

Diane

People are excited when they see or hear about the pink products:) but very few follow through with orders. I found this strange - particularly among a bunch of nurse-friends who are aware of the necessity of breast exams,etc. I think it is the products themselves. I haven't even gotten bakeries interested in the stencils! My director says we can donate through a show and that will count towards the goal. I ordered a lot of the HWC pins and I think that gets applied too. Gas prices are up and everybody is concerned about affording that. In our area, one of the local governments has a pilot program to pay people to drive less. Maybe driving to a fundraiser is just too expensive for some. See the attached postcards I've been sending out.

Trish
Wave 1

Attachments

• Enter Trish as host postcard.doc
    152.5 KB · Views: 418
  • Enter Trish as host postcard back.doc
    584.5 KB · Views: 268
I too had a flop for a open house. I personally sent out 133 e-vites and mailed 20 to 30 invitations. NO ONE SHOWED! I was so upset it wasn't funny, but I've just personally called everyone I invited and told them that I was sorry that they couldn't make it, but I was still taking up orders for the show and reminded them that the show was going to benefit HWC!

terryteach said:
For those of you that did the fundraisers can you just fill me in on what you did in terms of food and games so I can see if I'm on the right track. I think I have way to much planned and am now rethinking everything - HELP!

I am having my HWC fundraiser on Sunday and I only have 8 confirmed. I am not doing much for food, a few dips, the Pink Lemonade Ice Cream Cake and the Greek Islands Pastry. As far as games go...we (I say we because I have a Gourmet to Go friend of mine coming as well...she is also doing a HWC fundraiser for the entire month of May) are just giving away a basket full of TPC and GTG stuff and will give tickets away throughout the show and we will draw one to win the basket instead of doing the Mystery Host that I would normally do.

Gosh, with all of these responses it sounds like HWC month will be dismal this year compared to last! I hope things pick up for everyone this last 1.5 weeks left of May! Hopefully next year they will have better stuff to sell!

My fun-raiser is this Sunday. I live on a small Island & I work on a fishing boat. The boat is 100 ft. long & has a huge cabin with 12 booths & an upper deck for when we have parties people can dance up there. When I first started planning this I asked around to see how people felt. EVERYONE said it sounds GREAT. I started it as a fund raiser, but when I started figuring, I felt I would do better with a cooking show. The boat holds 150 people, so what I did was I took 3 of my friends hosts #s & ordered 100 of each of the pink items( at a 10% discount);) & 2 sets of the cups & plates. I'm charging everyone 50.00 which includes hot & cold buffet, beer,wine & soda, dessert, & coffee or tea. Children are free (so no baby sitter needed):D. Upon leaving (cuz if I do it when they arrive i'm sure they'll lose it) everyone will get a bag with each of the 3 pink items in it & a whip pin. I am also having raffles for 2 sets of the cups & plates, a Vermont Teddy Bear (shes called Carole & 20% of her sales go to Cancer) & 2 bags & 6 picture frames I got at Lord & Taylors(all 8 items 100% went to Cancer). Sorry this is so long:eek: :eek: . 100% of the profit will also go to ACS. So far over 300.00 has been donated & I hope to get at least 1000.00 more. BTW, the boat ride is a 41/2 hour trip we go down the East river to The Statue of Liberty & back home:D :D :D .

Ginger:cool:

WOW- Ginger. Glad to hear from you again! It's been awhile! This idea sounds fantastic! Good luck on making and even surpassing your goal! Awesome job!

Oh Ginger, that sounds like so much fun...I hope it goes off without a hitch!

Thanks Andrea...so far the ONLY hitch is were having HORRIBLE weather, but weathermen are always wrong!;) ;) ;)

ladies you're not alone..I spent the last 2 days outside my grocery store doing a fundraiser. I only sold 2 sets of clips, but raised $145 in donations. I think its the products more than high gas prices or anything else. We got alot of $5 & $10 donations, they just didnt want the product : (

Chef Diane said:
I spent the last 2 days outside my grocery store doing a fundraiser. I only sold 2 sets of clips, but raised $145 in donations. I think its the products more than high gas prices or anything else. We got alot of $5 & $10 donations, they just didnt want the product : (

Wow, I find that amazing...If I were to give $ and it was $10 or $5, I would want the product too!

Chef Diane said:
I spent the last 2 days outside my grocery store doing a fundraiser. I only sold 2 sets of clips, but raised $145 in donations. I think its the products more than high gas prices or anything else. We got alot of $5 & $10 donations, they just didnt want the product : (

For your fundraiser, how did you approach it. I was going to talk to mine, but I'm not too sure on how I was going to approach that and talk to them about it. I asked my bank, and they nixed it saying that I can't sell things for personal profit (although I am donating my entire commission) but I just figured that everywhere would be a no-go and think the same.

Wow, I had my HWC fundraiser last night and it was okay with 8 people and 3 outside orders so far. I had one person last night buy the clips and that was the only HWC product I sold! Since these people were all my friends/family I asked them what they thought about the products and the consensus was that they didn't like the items. They already have the clips, the stencils are useless and the pink on the bar board is too pink...I was told that if it was more pastel then it would be easier to use, they can't see their hubby's using this bright pink cutting board, hehehe! Everyone wanted the cups and squares though, I probably would have sold 6 sets...PC should have just had those and had $5 from each set sold go to ACS.

And for me the best thing that happened last night is I have now earned the BOC and helped a little to fight breast cancer!!

I am glad to hear everyone is doing well with the HWC fundraisers. I had a hostess who wanted to have a fundraiser...she was great...invited 75 guests to her home, sent out wonderful e-mails reminding them...was truely a joy to work with and 5 people came. She did have a few outside orders but her total didn't even make $300. She was very discouraged and so was I. I think I am going to definitley come up with something different next year.

Just make sure to tell HO! They don't know we are unhappy unless we tell them.

Another way to promote the pink bar boards is to use it JUST for chicken. A lot of people use a different color and only use it for meats just so no cross-contamination occurs. I had a customer order one or two just for that. It's not a huge cutting board, but I mostly use cutting boards with raw chicken just to cut off the fat, so you don't need a lot of room.

Just another thought.:)

Great idea, Becky!!

Ginger--where are you? I cannot wait to hear how your fun-raiser went!

I had just hoped to do better than last year. Last year, I wasn't on the ball and only had sales of $750 for the month and probably only sold $20 in HWC product. So far so good! People are buying the bar board and clips, but not the stencils. They will say how cute an idea the stencils are, but aren't buying them. I had a goal of raising $100 in HWC donations. I haven't done a poll to see how much I've sold so far, but I don't think I'm that close. I would be surprised if I'm half way there and my sales for this month are over $3000. That really stinks, but these things are just not selling! I agree if the cups & squares were available to guests we would have better success with selling the products.

HWC Fundraiser FlopHi

I had an online fundraiser for HWC and sent out over 100 invites for my online show. I have only 1 order so far and I started it at the beginning of May. I don't know what is going on. It must be the gas prices! :(

I have did alright so far:

15 pink boards and 4 host cups&plates. I didn't think anybody would even look at the stencils. My thought was it would have been great for HO to send them to us all to use in our shows for doing cakes etc.

Ginger428 said:
My fun-raiser is this Sunday. I live on a small Island & I work on a fishing boat. The boat is 100 ft. long & has a huge cabin with 12 booths & an upper deck for when we have parties people can dance up there. When I first started planning this I asked around to see how people felt. EVERYONE said it sounds GREAT. I started it as a fund raiser, but when I started figuring, I felt I would do better with a cooking show. The boat holds 150 people, so what I did was I took 3 of my friends hosts #s & ordered 100 of each of the pink items( at a 10% discount);) & 2 sets of the cups & plates. I'm charging everyone 50.00 which includes hot & cold buffet, beer,wine & soda, dessert, & coffee or tea. Children are free (so no baby sitter needed):D. Upon leaving (cuz if I do it when they arrive i'm sure they'll lose it) everyone will get a bag with each of the 3 pink items in it & a whip pin. I am also having raffles for 2 sets of the cups & plates, a Vermont Teddy Bear (shes called Carole & 20% of her sales go to Cancer) & 2 bags & 6 picture frames I got at Lord & Taylors(all 8 items 100% went to Cancer). Sorry this is so long:eek: :eek: . 100% of the profit will also go to ACS. So far over 300.00 has been donated & I hope to get at least 1000.00 more. BTW, the boat ride is a 41/2 hour trip we go down the East river to The Statue of Liberty & back home:D :D :D .

So, how did it go?? Please tell!!

KristenI really feel for you. You put so much work into this and your heart was in the right place. How disappointing! I understand the feeling of having no "return" after putting so much time and effort into something.
It's odd how when you don't try as much that things seem to just happen. I don't get it. But I do hope you don't give up.
Hugs to you!

I've sold 2 clips and 4 bar boards. Not sure how many I'll get sold this weekend, but this has not been a popular item with my people. They just don't like them, and I can't say I blame them. I hate them but then again, I'm not a pink person, so I tend to dislike anything in pink.

This being my first year with PC, I was wondering when will we know how HWC did this year?

Sorry I have not gotten back sooner but here goes...Mother Nature was not nice:( About 5 hours before the cruise we had some showers, soooooo my phone started ringing off the hook. I tried telling people that it would be fine but they didnt want to hear it.:mad: On the bright side, the 17 people ( was expecting at least 50) that did show had a WONDERFUL time:D( it was breezy, but NO RAIN) . At least the ACS got 350.00, so now working on getting rid of the 80 combo packs (bar board, clips & stencils);) ;) ;) Just thankful I didnt have to pay for the boat, just the fuel...

Ginger that is a great amount to donate to the ACS! I am sorry more people didn't show but it sounds like it turned out okay!!

Not to shabby Ginger, good for you and ACS! I just loved your idea and you should try it again next year (hopefully better weather for a bigger turn out!)

Well My HWC fundraiser is ending this weekend and I only have $150 so far, thanks to some girlfriends who gathered some small orders at work! Very disappointing for ACS I would say! I plan on donating my commission from this show too bad it's so small!!! Hopefully next year they have better pink items! Hope everyone's turn out was at least something!

My HWC show is ending this weekend too, I did better than I anticipated, I should end just over $500 in sales...I wanted at least $450 so I am happy. I did only sell 8 pink items out of 4 shows, yikes!

The pink items were tough to sell, I think the most popular were the bar boards. I'm wondering if we had these items in Oct. would they sell better...Hmmmmmmmmm!!! Well at least we can all say we did our best. Just came from Ebay, MAN those cups & plates are selling CRAZY!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: Maybe we should hold a Fund Raiser on Ebay:rolleyes:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24