• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Daisy Plates Scratched After 1st Use - Will HO Exchange?

In summary, one person had a problem with their HWC daisy plates being scratched after running them through the dishwasher, but others did not have the same issue. The company is sending them replacements and told them to discard the scratched plates. There was also a discussion about ordering the plates and a separate issue with a grinder stand being defective.
merego
I rec'd my HWC daisy plates for the promo and also ordered a 2nd set because daisies are my favorite flower, pink is my favorite color and they are freaking adorable. I used them for Easter today and my family loved them, got some orders for them, HOWEVER, they say they are dishwasher safe and when they came out of the dishwasher ( top rack) 5 out of the 8 are SCRATCHED!!!! :cry::cry::cry:This is the 1st time I used them.
Anyone else have this problem? Will HO exchange them??

Would the dishwasher have scratched them???? Could they have been scratched with utensils you used to serve something in them? Sorry to here about that....

They appear to be scratched on the bottom and we used spoons for the dessert.
I don't want to take them to a show with scrathes and if they sratch easily or will scratch easily in the dishwasher,that is not good :(

It is worth a call or e-mail to HO

I used mine (with DebbieJ) the other night and I also used the dishwasher and didn't run into that problem. I'm sorry it happened to you though!

Just take one plate to your shows, this won't solve the problem of the 5 scratched ones, but you can at least show the plates until you get the exchange resolved!

Thinking back, I think the Christmas Plates also said they were dishwasher safe, and then we got an email saying that was wrong, that they are handwash only. I'm wondering if it's the same issue for the Daisy Plates?

hmmmm Becky, that's right. I am waiing on a call back from HO. You'd think they would have learned from the holiday plates though.

the scratches could be from your dishwasher or from minerals in your water. Don't blame it on HO just yet.

I put mine in the dishwasher, bottom rack and didnt have a problem but will probably hand wash them in the future to avoid this issue. Sorry about your plates, I too love pink and think these plates are absolutely adorable, I bought two sets so that I can keep most of them in my kitchen and pack the others to shows/events.

HO is sending me 5 new plates :thumbup: and told me to discard of the scratched plates.:thumbdown:
I am not going to throw them out, I will use them at home. I was willing to send them back, I was hoping they would want them to se if there was a problem. Oh well, the new plates ae being sent out this week :)

merego said:
HO is sending me 5 new plates :thumbup: and told me to discard of the scratched plates.:thumbdown:
I am not going to throw them out, I will use them at home. I was willing to send them back, I was hoping they would want them to se if there was a problem. Oh well, the new plates ae being sent out this week :)

What did they say about being dishwasher safe?

I keep trying to order these as per the instructions in the PPP program but it refuses to accept my order. Am I doing something wrong?

Stephanie

smstrks said:
I keep trying to order these as per the instructions in the PPP program but it refuses to accept my order. Am I doing something wrong?

Stephanie

Just making sure you are ordering them on a supply order?

merego said:

I had problems with the Grinder Stand when I got it (like, the handle was off-center enough to actually touch one grinder). I ended up with 2 separate adjustments - and Solutions Center just told me to toss the problem stands.

I emailed Product Suggestions, explaining what the problem was, and that I'd be happy to send one or both of the defective ones back. I got a call about 48 hours later, and was told that they would like one back for QC.

So, it might be worthwhile going that route!

SpiritdancerIA said:
I had problems with the Grinder Stand when I got it (like, the handle was off-center enough to actually touch one grinder). I ended up with 2 separate adjustments - and Solutions Center just told me to toss the problem stands.

I emailed Product Suggestions, explaining what the problem was, and that I'd be happy to send one or both of the defective ones back. I got a call about 48 hours later, and was told that they would like one back for QC.

So, it might be worthwhile going that route!

I have a consultant who has had 3 sets of pinch bowls and the 2nd to the smallest bowl is off sized so the lids don't fit. The first one happened and they sent the replacement, that one was bad too and now the 3rd. is the email for product suggestions on CC? I want to tell them about these so the shipment they came in can be checked out.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Just making sure you are ordering them on a supply order?

Yep! I've tried the supply order and I get the red dot saying that product isn't allowed on that type of order.

Stephanie

Have you done an update? Are there special numbers to use when ordering on the supply order?

smstrks said:

Stephanie

Make sure your P3 has been updated.

If it's set up as a supply order for April, then click on the little magnifying glass shown by the section where you enter the item #, and it'll list all the possible products to order. But it should be JN20

You guys are the best! Not only did I figure out what I was doing wrong, I learned a new function on the PPP program!!!

Thank you!!
Stephanie

quiverfull7 said:
I have a consultant who has had 3 sets of pinch bowls and the 2nd to the smallest bowl is off sized so the lids don't fit. The first one happened and they sent the replacement, that one was bad too and now the 3rd. is the email for product suggestions on CC? I want to tell them about these so the shipment they came in can be checked out.

Yes, I found the email for Product Suggestions on CC. IIRC, it was under Home Office Contacts

ChefBeckyD said:
What did they say about being dishwasher safe?

they said they were and have had no other complaints so far.

you would think they would want these items back for QC issues, oh well, I tried and I asked and I offered. :)

What should I do if my Daisy Plates are scratched after the first use?

If your Daisy Plates are scratched after the first use, please contact our customer service team. We will be happy to assist you with an exchange or return.

Will Pampered Chef exchange my Daisy Plates if they are scratched after the first use?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee and will exchange your Daisy Plates if they are scratched after the first use. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Do I need to provide proof of purchase for an exchange of my Daisy Plates?

No, proof of purchase is not required for an exchange of your Daisy Plates. We want to ensure our customers are satisfied with their products and will assist with an exchange or return.

Can I exchange my Daisy Plates for a different product?

Yes, if you are not satisfied with your Daisy Plates, you can exchange them for a different product. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with the exchange process.

What is the timeframe for exchanging my Daisy Plates?

We offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including Daisy Plates. Please contact our customer service team within 30 days of purchase to initiate an exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather223
  • straitfan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PCJenni