• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Sell HWC Cups and Squares Set and Stencil Pack?

In summary, Hwc Cups and Squares are versatile kitchen tools that are perfect for baking and serving individual desserts or dishes like casseroles and lasagnas. They are made of durable stoneware and can withstand high temperatures up to 450°F. They are also safe to use in the microwave and dishwasher. However, they are not suitable for stovetop use. The cups have a capacity of 8 ounces and the squares have a capacity of 2 quarts, making them able to serve 4 and 8 servings respectively. They can also be used for cold dishes like salads and dips.
kitchenshowchef
I have a set that I used as a demo only but would like to sell it. I also have the Stencil pack for sale and 2 Pink Bar Boards and knife.

Email me if interested
April

E-mail no workingI just tried to e-mail you and that option wasn't available so i sent you a PM.

HWC items soldThe cups/squares and 2 bar boards are sold.

Thanks
April

1. What are Hwc Cups and Squares?

Hwc Cups and Squares are versatile kitchen tools that can be used for both baking and serving. The cups are perfect for making individual desserts, while the squares can be used for making casseroles, lasagnas, and more. They are made of stoneware, making them durable and able to withstand high temperatures.

2. Are Hwc Cups and Squares safe to use in the oven?

Yes, Hwc Cups and Squares are oven-safe up to 450°F. They are also microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient to use for both cooking and cleaning.

3. Can I use Hwc Cups and Squares on the stovetop?

No, Hwc Cups and Squares are not suitable for stovetop use. They are designed for use in the oven or microwave only.

4. How many servings can I make with Hwc Cups and Squares?

The cups have a capacity of 8 ounces, while the squares have a capacity of 2 quarts. This can vary depending on the recipe, but on average, the cups can make 4 servings and the squares can make 8 servings.

5. Can I use Hwc Cups and Squares for cold dishes as well?

Yes, Hwc Cups and Squares can be used for both hot and cold dishes. They are great for making individual portions of salads, dips, and other chilled dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • Christi_pchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Christi_pchef
  • anniez