• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Purchase HWC Cups and Squares | High-Quality Drinkware for Any Occasion

In summary, if you host your own show in May, you can get the HWC cups and squares at 60% off as the host special. Fundraisers, Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows or Wedding Showers would count as you being the host. You can also do a fundraiser for all the HWC special products and list yourself as the host. It only needs to be $150 in orders to count as a show and to get the cups and squares. If you have an early host, you can offer them a special gift if they loan you a set to show. Unfortunately, you cannot purchase the host special before May, but you can earn it by hosting a show. Some suggestions for showing off the cups and squares include putting
pampchefmom2002
Are we able to purchase the HWC cups and squares?

If you host your own show in May, you can get them at 60% off as the host special. Fundraisers, Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows or Wedding Showers would count as you being the host. Do a fundraiser for all the HWC special products, then you can list yourself as the host. I do one every year and it only needs to be $150 in orders to count as a show and to get the cups and squares.:D

I have a question, are we able to purchase the host special before May (doing it in April) to have on hand to show off and promote the May bookings?

CarlyK said:
I have a question, are we able to purchase the host special before May (doing it in April) to have on hand to show off and promote the May bookings?
No we can't. That's why they gave us the opportunity to earn them. I suggest you put together a catalog show ending in the first week of May (even May 1) and get one as a host. You can even offer the guest specials to your friends. It only has to be $150 in sales and you can get the host special. You'd have it for most of the month then.

Show the pictures and TAKE the white versions to the shows. You could put pink polkadots on them and a ribbon in the mug. Tell them the sample is no where as great as the real thing! If you have an early host maybe you can offer her a special gift if she loans you a set to show.

Maybe your director or someone in your cluster will lone you a mug or square to take to your shows in March and April. Not everyone works on the same nights.

Thanks, lots of good ideas!

Thanks Beth for your ideas! I really was trying to earn them, this was my first SS month, and I had absolutely no booking. nobody, not even my family would do a show, so this first month was just terrible for me. Not a great way to start but I'm hoping that I get it done and over with now in the beginning and then the rest of the time is fine.

When I joined, I joined under a friend who lives in another state, and the cluster is spread about pretty much, so I don't think I will be able to borrow anybody's goodies. :-(

Carly,

Where in IL are you? There's lots of us around here!

DebbieJ said:
Carly,

Where in IL are you? There's lots of us around here!
I'm out in Ottawa, right by Starved Rock.

1. What materials are the HWC cups and squares made of?

The HWC cups and squares are made of high-quality, durable glass that is safe for both hot and cold beverages.

2. Are the HWC cups and squares microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, these drinkware items are microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient for everyday use.

3. How many cups and squares come in a set?

Each set includes four cups and four squares, perfect for serving drinks and snacks at any occasion.

4. Can I use the HWC cups and squares for both hot and cold drinks?

Yes, the HWC cups and squares are designed to be versatile and can be used for both hot and cold beverages.

5. Do the HWC cups and squares come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not completely happy with your purchase, you can return it for a refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooklove
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mirandalea
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • pcgogetter