• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Spare a Hwc Cup and Square Set?

In summary, the author is disappointed that their second show (catty show) did not work out and are not going to earn the pink stuff. They are still planning a fundraiser and are looking for someone to part with their cups and plates.
pampered_heathery
Well my second show (catty show) fell through and I am not going to earn the pink stuff !! I am soooooo bummed !! I was really gonna use those to book my May....I am struggling for bookings right now !!!!

If anyone is willing to part with theirs (or even half of theirs...one cup and one plate) PLEASE let me know !!!

Thanks !!!

:( I'm right there with ya!! I had a March 15th cancellation and I watched my cups and squares flitter away!! I had the same plans! Change of plans...I am working on a fundraiser and will turn all orders in on May 1st and pay the 60% discount price for Hosting...better than nothing!!:( And it is for a GREAT cause!!:)

Me too!I DID earn mine but I would dearly love a second set for my aunt (we lost her sister, my step-mom of 18 years to breast cancer and are both very active in the Komen Foundation, etc.) If anyone has some they'd like to part with, please send me a note!!!

Me tooI won't be getting them either. I thought I had a good shot because I had 2 kitchen and 2 catalog shows all scheduled for the first part of the month. They all fell through except one of the kitchen shows and she isn't going to close until Friday. I really, really wish we could buy them. I think they should have offered them for sale, because I think a lot of people would have bought them. Oh well. Maybe I will at least get the mid season products. It's strange because I have already got 4 bookings for May, and all 4 of those people don't even really care that it is Help Whip Cancer month. Maybe if they don't want their hostess special, they will let me have it. I will let you all know if I can get extra. I may forget about it by then (I'm a little scatter brained), so if you think of it around May, send me an email.

call everyone you know today and see if you can get 150$ in orders and put the show in. It might work! I put in my 2nd show yesterday and im excited!!

I just got mine today! They are sooooooooooo beautiful! The cups are the size as the new cups we are selling & the plates are the small plates, they are by simple additions! :D ...I really hope you girls get yours, GOOD LUCK

I'm still waiting for mine!:eek: I hope they come today. :rolleyes:

I would have got them and I host coached a ton to my host how we needed to close her show on the 15th. Her show was on the 11th. But she is at the end of her pregnancy and I guess she missed some work because she wasn't feeling well. We are suppose to close today. I'm so sad I didn't earn the cups and plates!!!

I don't feel so isolated with hearing about so many having cancellations and not getting the HWC cup/saucer set. I was so disappointed. I really, really wanted them and the 4 shows I had booked, 3 postponed theirs until after the 15th. Then I thought now I will be able to get the mid season stuff. well only one of those materialized so it looks like I will be paying for those too. I still want to get the HWC cup/plate set so I am planning a Spring Fling Open House with me as host to earn them. They are so cool. I really really want them.

Please tell me what you are doing at your Spring Fling open house. I'm also planning one for 4/18. Since I'm only in SS2 this will be new to me. I'm thinking about serving Tiramisu Brownie Squares, Pecan Praline Triangles, Clubhouse Chicken Squares, and maybe a couple of dips. Then I'll have my other products on display in another room with potatoes to quick demo. Of course, a drawing for a free show and a couple of door prizes. What else do you plan to do? Thanks for your help.

Jeanie Gay

Spring Fling Open HouseI don't have it all planned out yet but I do want to have the new products displayed and especially highlight the bridal registry / bridal show. I have seen the stainless steel bowls stacked like a "cake" or the tool turnabout decorated like a cake. I got ideas for theme shows for cook-out style shows that go great with the new products. I try to find ideas for uses for the tools both "normal" and new twists...ex:chip clips for bags and also toothpaste tubes or tool turnabout for kitchen tools or as a tool holder for the "artist" in the family or school are teacher! It seems to help guests think outside the box. This site is wonderful for getting ideas. These fellow consultants are so creative, especially for someone like me who isn't all that creative. Keep refreshments light and call the people that you invite to remind them. My first one last year in October for "Christmas" I sent out 100+ invites and only had 10 people show up. Disappointing but a learning experience. Good luck and have fun and be positive. It shows!!:

I just saw on Ebay that there is a set for sale!! It is going for $31.00 although the reserve is not met (the seller still wants more money) and the shipping cost is $11.50. Here is the item number: 4455404991. This seller also has 100% feed back!! Good luck girls!

jenniferlynne said:
..... I really, really wish we could buy them. I think they should have offered them for sale, because I think a lot of people would have bought them. .......

I agree! I know of alot of people (including myself) who would gladly have purchased a set or two!

What are Hwc Cups and Squares?

Hwc Cups and Squares are versatile kitchen tools that are designed to help you easily measure, mix, and pour ingredients. They are made of durable, food-grade silicone and come in a set of 4 cups and 4 squares.

What are the measurements of the Hwc Cups and Squares?

The Hwc Cups come in 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup, and 1 cup sizes, while the Hwc Squares come in 1/4 square, 1/2 square, 1 square, and 2 squares sizes. They are also marked with both US and metric measurements for convenience.

Are Hwc Cups and Squares dishwasher safe?

Yes, Hwc Cups and Squares are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. They can also be hand-washed with warm soapy water if preferred.

Can Hwc Cups and Squares be used for hot and cold ingredients?

Yes, Hwc Cups and Squares are safe to use with both hot and cold ingredients. They are heat resistant up to 428°F (220°C) and can also be used in the freezer.

How do I store Hwc Cups and Squares?

Hwc Cups and Squares are designed to stack together for compact storage. They can also be hung on a hook using the small hole on the end of the handles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • anniez
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lydiascookin
  • robinscookin